I just won the Weta Halo Competition!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
I just received an email letting me know I was one of the winners in the Weta Halo 3 Competition!!! I still can't believe it!

Here is what I won...

Two lucky winners will receive:

• Return flight to New Zealand from the USA with Air New Zealand
  • VIP tour of the Academy Award winning Weta Workshop and the new Weta Cave
  • Ride in Weta's real life Warthog
  • Try the guns and props Weta made for the Halo 3 short films
  • A brand new Xbox 360, a Halo 3 game and bag full of Halo 3 merchandise
  • FREE stay at the luxury boutique hotel Ohtel in Wellington
  • Pilot a Boeing 777 flight simulator with instruction from a senior Air New Zealand pilot

I have to get a Passport now... this will be my first trip out of the US! :banana

HOLY CRAP LONNIE!!!!! That is so f'n awesome!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I'm expecting you to take tons of pics to share with us. You are one lucky bastard!! :lol :lol I've always wanted to go to NZ. Dang Lonnie!!! Think I can fit in your suitcase?? :D

Yikes, I thought that 3rd one said "Ride Weta's real life Warthog" that could be weird. Pretty dang sweet prize..c ongrats.

Congrats, Lonnie! That is one sweet prize! :rock

Can I have your Wrightson Frankenstein now?

Goddamnit Lonnie you are the luckiest guy alive!!! Didn't you also win a Doom PF AP? Congrats!

Good lord in heaven man, congrats!!!!

I hope you have a really nice camera. If not, please go get one for our sakes, as we will not speak to you at the Freaks party if you bring us back crappy pictures of God's palace!!!!

I just received an email letting me know I was one of the winners in the Weta Halo 3 Competition!!! I still can't believe it!

Here is what I won...

Two lucky winners will receive:

• Return flight to New Zealand from the USA with Air New Zealand
  • VIP tour of the Academy Award winning Weta Workshop and the new Weta Cave
  • Ride in Weta's real life Warthog
  • Try the guns and props Weta made for the Halo 3 short films
  • A brand new Xbox 360, a Halo 3 game and bag full of Halo 3 merchandise
  • FREE stay at the luxury boutique hotel Ohtel in Wellington
  • Pilot a Boeing 777 flight simulator with instruction from a senior Air New Zealand pilot

I have to get a Passport now... this will be my first trip out of the US! :banana

Really? Never left the US? Wow, you'll have a fun time experiencing another country then. Congratulations.

Back