Cillian Murphy sculpt available soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SovereignStudio

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey, guys. I'm gonna do a run of these. I'll be offering the Crane sculpt initially, the Scarecrow in a couple weeks or so when it's finished. They will both be available painted or unpainted. PM me if you're interested. Here's the link to the initial "test audience" thread. No sense taking up space reposting the same pics:D

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37811

Awesome. Let us know if you'll be offering Scarecow Complete figs as well... with Cillian head and with or without bag head sculpt.

It will be made for SST/Dragon type posts. The masked head I want to cast in rubber so the lower portion doesn't interfer with articulation. It will include a blank insert head with a SST/Dragon compatible neck. Or, you could probably fit it over other heads, as long as the hair is close to the head. That would give you more body options.

pjam, not sure if I should do full figures. A guy in a suit is pretty easy to knock together with stuff that's out there already.

Yeah, I understand that Shawn, Business suit is easy peasy.

I was thinking something along the lines of the Mattel Scarecow outfit... pretty cool looking and no-one could do this outer jacket like you could.

Pic by Buttmunch.

dsc00350fj1.jpg

If I do one I will probably make a burlap bag for the head. Would you consider making a burlap bag to go along with the Cillian sculpt?

Last edited:
Aw, that would be bad-ass!:monkey5 I forgot he had that on when Rachel shot him in the face with the taser:lol Yeah, I would be interested in doing a full figure in that outfit. Do you have any pics of the back of that figure? What should he have on under it?

I've done real cloth/burlap Scarecrow masks before. I'm sure I could figure it out again:gun

Is that figure in the DK line-up that's out now, or was that from Begins??

Man, so much stuff happining right now. I would really like to get in on this.

Aw, that would be bad-ass!:monkey5 I forgot he had that on when Rachel shot him in the face with the taser:lol Yeah, I would be interested in doing a full figure in that outfit. Do you have any pics of the back of that figure? What should he have on under it?

I've done real cloth/burlap Scarecrow masks before. I'm sure I could figure it out again:gun

I knew you'd dig the idea, Shawn... I know you love the Horror elements in characters. I don't know what he had on underneath, my Guess is Arkham prison attire, but I want one with Business suit underneath and a cloth mask, that way all options are there for me...

Dr. Crane,
Crane in Business suit w/mask.
Scarecrow loose in the streets with overcoat and mask.

So for me, I would need a painted head, overcoat and cloth mask. :blackbat
If you can figure out the gas fixture in the mask, it would be cool. And i guess with the head sculpt it wouldn't be too tough to line up the eyeholes and stuff.

More pics of my current favorite figure:

dsc00364ss4.jpg

dsc00366tj0.jpg

dsc00368gc5.jpg

dsc00367ub7.jpg

Cell is from NECA's second Hannibal Lector figure.

Last edited:
The only different between a regular Scarecrow and an Arkham Scarecrow is the straight jacket coat. He wears that instead of the suit jacket. Including both would just be the easiest/best thing to do to please everyone.

I can provide more pics if you need them.

if you make an entire figure with a removable burlap mask i may be interested.

I think he said he would.

Can't wait to see a painted Cillian head and removeable Scarecrow fabric mask Shawn, it's gonna rock! :rock

I've got rubber coming in tomorrow, so I'll be doing the mold for Crane tomorrow night and I should have a painted Crane head by Friday, schedule permitting. After I have final product photos, I'll change the name of this thread and start an official list.

Once I have the "bat mouth" Scarecrow done, I'll probably do a discount/package deal for both. But for right now, I'm going to start offering the Crane sculpt on its own.

As far as doing a version with a business suit, I still don't think that would really be practical. The time it would take and what I would have to charge for a fully hand-made suit seems silly, when you can find nice suits out there on the cheap. What I'll most likely do is this:

I'll offer a "kit" of sorts that will include that coat and both headsculpts. Maybe an accessory, if we can think of one. As an alternate to the "bat mouth" sculpt, you could choose a real cloth mask that just fits over the Crane head. How does that sound?

Check these out:
https://www.monkeydepot.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=12692

https://www.monkeydepot.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=12693

I was also playing with the idea of shaving the hair short on one of these, make a Jim from 28 Days Later. Might look cool with the SST "Dead" line. Any thoughts on that? Just a random thought that crossed my mind:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sounds great! I'm so in for a Scarecrow w/removeable mask.

That ripped out full body straightjacket is too friggin' cool. Saw parts of Begins last night and there are a few scenes where you can see Crane wearing it at Arkham, then later riding the Horse with it ripped out.

Can't wait for this kit. Gonna get a business suit with vest as that is how he first appeared using the mask. Shawn, I also noticed when he pulled off the mask and said "The Batman" there was some kind of tail/hose hanging from the mask, maybe a hose which connected it to the briefcase gas supply.

If you pause the DVD there you can see it clearly.

Need a briefcase for this guy too. I think storerooms prolly have them. The only thing missing will be his glasses, gonna be tough finding something similar but that's okay, he removed them enough to don his mask so it's no biggie.

Sounds great! I'm so in for a Scarecrow w/removeable mask.

That ripped out full body straightjacket is too friggin' cool. Saw parts of Begins last night and there are a few scenes where you can see Crane wearing it at Arkham, then later riding the Horse with it ripped out.

Can't wait for this kit. Gonna get a business suit with vest as that is how he first appeared using the mask. Shawn, I also noticed when he pulled off the mask and said "The Batman" there was some kind of tail/hose hanging from the mask, maybe a hose which connected it to the briefcase gas supply.

If you pause the DVD there you can see it clearly.

Need a briefcase for this guy too. I think storerooms prolly have them. The only thing missing will be his glasses, gonna be tough finding something similar but that's okay, he removed them enough to don his mask so it's no biggie.

Wasn't it a sweater he was wearing? At least he was the first time we saw Crane.

And that tail/hose thing, isn't that just the little noose he has around the neck of the mask?

Wasn't it a sweater he was wearing? At least he was the first time we saw Crane.

And that tail/hose thing, isn't that just the little noose he has around the neck of the mask?

It WAS a sweater vest but a suit with vest will do the trick IMO.

I really don't know much about that hose thing but a briefcase would be a cool accessory for the kit, after all it was part of his weaponry.

But the coolest thing besides this HS will be that straightjacket and no-one can make it better than Shawn, gonna be very cool to see a figure wearing that.

I found some pretty good shots of the Scarecrow online, and several of the actual outfit on display somewhere.

I'm going to send all to Pjam, since I have his email. Hopefully he can disseminate to Shawn.

Scarecrowoutfitprop.jpg

I wasn't aware of the cross-strap action across the chest. I don't think it was rigged that way in the film. But you can see all the belts and buckles in some of the other pics I sent to Paul.

I found some pretty good shots of the Scarecrow online, and several of the actual outfit on display somewhere.

I'm going to send all to Pjam, since I have his email. Hopefully he can disseminate to Shawn.

Scarecrowoutfitprop.jpg

I wasn't aware of the cross-strap action across the chest. I don't think it was rigged that way in the film. But you can see all the belts and buckles in some of the other pics I sent to Paul.

I think he had them when he was strapped to the chair in Arkham. The scene with Gordon and the Guard that says "Time to Play" would be the ones to rewatch for it. I don't think he had them on the Horse.

Back