Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, but, they can be posed so the difference isn't significant.

Id say the HT BLs and the EB BLs which were pre-RMX bodies are pretty compatible. But the RMX is TOO large... specially the size of the head makes a big difference, the head looks oversized amongst the other Bruces

Side by side with an older EB sculpt or any of the HT sculpts it's plain to see that the GoD ones are bigger.

'nomad74' posted about this in the other Bruce Lee thread, that people don't seem to be paying attention to :lol Thought I'd bring it in the more active Bruce Lee thread :D

Arnie Kim's work. Niiiiiiiiice.

gud2js_20120310111440_13809159_1.jpg

gud2js_20120310115953_13809159_1.jpg

Here is the full post made in the other much older thread:

View attachment 45203I'm sure you guys have seen these pictures on Arnie's blog, what a pity that he's no longer working for the company that has the license rights to make this, I hope HT can manage to pick more rights to make Bruce Lee figures. This is another stunning work by the man who brought Bruce back to live in the form of 1/6 and 1/4 scale figures and that is no surprise to us.

https://blog.dreamwiz.com/gud2js/

x :wave

Yeah this is what I wanted HT to release. Anyone know if this will be for sale? I don't mean $10,000 for sale :lol I mean as a normal release? Anybody care to translate the accompanying text on Arnie's blog :D
Here is the full post made in the other much older thread:

x :wave

I see EtD & 'Game Of Death' 1/4 mentioned, so I'm curious about what that's all about. I'm also curious about the trademarked logo that's on the pics. I'm guessing somebody will waltz in here with more information :D

Hello every one

First of all, i'm so sorry that i posted these pictures in the wrong place as i'm still a rookie in the world of forums and blogs, i tried searching for anything regarding this matter by typing Bruce Lee or Arnie Kim and nothing was coming up?! maybe something is wrong with me :dunno

As for the thread, I also noticed what Liquid Larry said about the 1/4th GOD been mentioned along with ETD but as liquid larry said the translation was not accurate and i hope that HT manage to release them as this is getting so irritating due to this license matter :pray:

Maybe Shannon needs to sit down with HT and EB and have an agreement that would allow Arnie to make for EB ONLY Bruce Lee figures while he can still do other stuff for HT such as Superman, Indy and etc.... in my poor and humble opinion, NO BODY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SCULPT BRUCE OTHER THAN ARNIE KIM, unless they can do the same kind of work.

Finally, to my friend Rogerbee i say I am one million % with you on the fact that Arnie should have his own company but unfortunately this is not an easy task and once again sorry guys for posting this in the wrong place.

well as much as we complain about the RM-X body i got another (CHEAP) and i'm leaving it in this pose..gotta say it DOES look kinda cool
DC000947.jpg

excuse the less than great pic :(

thx for the advices guys :hi5:
This is my first Enterbay figure. I bought it for around $178 so I guess it's a pretty good deal for me.
I'm quite satisfied, but his head (maybe his hair) is a bit too thick, so the head looks bigger than it supposed to.
I read before that this has been retouch by enterbay at latest batch, dunno if this true or not:slap

Where did you get this??? im interested, lol

Hello every one

First of all, i'm so sorry that i posted these pictures in the wrong place as i'm still a rookie in the world of forums and blogs, i tried searching for anything regarding this matter by typing Bruce Lee or Arnie Kim and nothing was coming up?! maybe something is wrong with me :dunno

As for the thread, I also noticed what Liquid Larry said about the 1/4th GOD been mentioned along with ETD but as liquid larry said the translation was not accurate and i hope that HT manage to release them as this is getting so irritating due to this license matter :pray:

Maybe Shannon needs to sit down with HT and EB and have an agreement that would allow Arnie to make for EB ONLY Bruce Lee figures while he can still do other stuff for HT such as Superman, Indy and etc.... in my poor and humble opinion, NO BODY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SCULPT BRUCE OTHER THAN ARNIE KIM, unless they can do the same kind of work.

Finally, to my friend Rogerbee i say I am one million % with you on the fact that Arnie should have his own company but unfortunately this is not an easy task and once again sorry guys for posting this in the wrong place.

Unfortunately, Arnie burned some bridges when he left Enterbay. Too demonstrate my nerdiness, i added Bill on my facebook, and someone has asked a similar question. He stated as great as he thinks Arnie is at doing what he does, he has higher praise for his new chief YJ Park (obviously). Arnie left at a critical time when Enterbay was at its weakest, and in a nice way, he said he considered Arnie unworthy to work for Enterbay again. Who has the official Bruce Lee licence. The master Pizza Chef left to work for another resturant, that sells Hamburgers. Great.

Back