Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing these words, I always knew that something indeed did happened between the tow (Bill & Arnie), in fact the DX 4 announcement while Arnie was still with EB was like a bad omen to me, something was telling me that THIS IS NOT GOOD, anyway hopefully things work out one day between both, w'ere human beings no body is perfect.

my new custom.
i've repainted part of the face ;)

DSC_0728.jpg

DSC_0740.jpg

DSC_0748.jpg

DSC_0754.jpg

DSC_0757.jpg

Very nice!

He does look a little like he's whistling though. I'm not sure I remember Bruce doing that, or did he!? The old grey cells aren't what they were!

I want to ask something about enterbay bruce lee god.
Some people said that you'll get a revision of battle damaged headsculpt. what's the difference then, if it's true....
thanks again :hi5:

Not sure about anything recent, but, when they were initially released the BD heads had EVision, which was their attempt at PERS, it failed and later heads didn't feature it.

That's all I know of

my new custom.
i've repainted part of the face ;)

DSC_0757.jpg

bene e adesso mi dici icche tu ci fai con la testa HT che l'hai sempre schifata....? :lol:rotfl
bravo arrovvvvvve ottimo e figa pure la posa...
cambia i capelli o modificali

trad: Now you must tell me what you do now with the HT's head
you have :monkey4 it all the time...?
good job arrovvvvve amazing and F___ nice pose

Last edited:
Not sure about anything recent, but, when they were initially released the BD heads had EVision, which was their attempt at PERS, it failed and later heads didn't feature it.

That's all I know of

there will be a third BD head with painted eyes for the costumers of the beijn set and for me ....:yess:

Last edited:
Cool,

Next to the BL3.5 it's 'the' Bruce body. It's good that they mass produce it now. I'm almost tempted to get one and put my Suited Bruce back together.

Not for a little while yet though, I've got an EB Respect Scarface coming and he cost!

So that's what the 3rd head supposed to look like!
I have a Beijing edition that i'm still waiting from the guy i purchased from to ship the 3rd head which is not is his fault but EB keeps on delaying this matter.

I know that the GOD Behind the Scene's yellow tracksuit is known for staining the rubber body. But has anyone fitted the suit onto the Hot Toys body and can confirm if it still stains?

I"m wondering if its more prone to staining on a rubber body vs a plastic body?

Just when I think I should save myself the expense of buying a couple of EB EtD hair sculpts, you go and post this.
:lol

money-down-the-toilet-194x300.jpg

:yess:

I think the EB hair sculpt really improves the look of the HT figure, but it's like $30US+ :slap A bit much for a recast (I'm guessing) hair sculpt. Can't argue with the results though. I'm happy with the improvement :D

Back