Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SP_A0126.jpg

just for you axe.some of my crow collection
You are officially now in my :ignore: list...

Iminime have still yet to do anything with that Daniel Craig sculpt, since the master is already done I think it should take priority.
They can do what they like next, but, they HAVE to release that Daniel Craig!!!!

Seeing as Arnie looks unlikely to do Bruce in 1/6 for either company, the days of good 1/6 BL sculpts may well be over. What with rumours of HT going into 1/4 I wonder what they'd like to do........

YJ did a good job last time. Yeah we didn't exactly get the battle damaged head that was shown, but I think that was more because of the decision to include a moving eye system.

Okay, continuing the debate that MrChris started about possible statues of Bruce Lee.

How about something like this:

420072_183164468459026_100002964215851_287015_1982547092_n.jpg

...or this:

etdpose.jpg

hopefully YJ will do a good job on the sculpt

Im sure he will, his first attempt was quite excellent. Id actually like to see Rovojin (also on EB's Payroll and team) tries his hand. His sculpts are actually uncanny and very screen accurate type sculpts!

Im sure you guys have seen his David Beckham handmade
rovo1.jpg

Plus he did the Leon Sculpt
jean2.jpg

180278_195466793799490_100000085131298_765928_2579549_n.jpg

That 2nd pic would make an awsome statue.

I agree with you 100% Steven.Giunta
smiley.gif

need some serious support for that 1st one to balance LOL

Actually the guy hiding behind the chair is the same guy that Bruce (in a light beige suit and tie) was kicking on the Ocean Terminal - that was one of my first posts if you guys remember.... - his personal house boy and family friend Wu Nga. There are also similar pictures where you can see Bruce holding the chair behind him for support and even a picture where you see him holding his extended leg. This was probably because of his back injury - even though he did leg raises from a sitting position through out his whole life (even a few years after his back injury).

Larry, you flatter me so much that I will post the picture where you can see him holding his leg and the chair :peace

enter_training_004copy2.jpg

Nobody I know in here tops you in BL knowledge :hi5:

I don't know if I ever would have guessed someone was hiding behind the chair :lol

Nobody I know in here tops you in BL knowledge :hi5:

I don't know if I ever would have guessed someone was hiding behind the chair :lol

I am safe in here - so that is why I am trying so hard to impress you guys.... :monkey3

Check this out - a photo without the chair, but still with Wu Nga giving support to Bruce:

BruceWithSupportOfWuNga.jpg

my lightswitch cover is this :)

Here is a better quality and less cropped version of this picture which I think I have posted in here once before - but here is an encore for you MrChris:

dtphoto1.jpg

Good call GungFu !

A standing kicking statue like that would be awesome!
I don't think it would be hard to balance. The grounded leg is perfectly straight. Its not meant to be mobile. They could run a steel peg right up the inside of the leg from the base to hold it in place.

yeah makes a great statue..but i was trying to find some pics of a stare/glare bruce with a simillar stance/pose to the 1/6 statue other than the ''smiley'' bruce,hence the 3 pics i posted if you guys follow
you guys think the new 1/6 statue will be the same type of material as the 1/4?

Last edited:
Back