Darren Carnall's creative corner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the update Darren , I want one of those Ripleys but have a few things to pay for , once I pay if there still for order I'll grab one. :rock

it's looking great so far!

i can't wait to see the finished product and i appreciate the step by step you posted on doing it. for someone like me who is not very talented in the sculpting/customizing area it makes me appreciate the whole thing even more knowing some of the steps it took to get to the final piece.

Hi Darren Hope things are better for you...Great to know Ripley is nearly there!
Please Please Please tell me you STILL have me down for an unpainted head?! I think it must be about a year since we discussed it!
I'll pay whenever you're ready mate...
Nash

how much would you sell a resculpt/repaint of premium anakin?

Hi there. I'm sorry, but I'm not taking on any new requests for painting or sculpting work for the forseeable future. My waiting list became too long, too quickly (12 - 18 months at the moment I'd guess!) so I've had to stop taking on new orders, to allow me to concentrate on getting all existing people their pieces as quick as I can (without compromising quality... obviously)

I'd love to work on that Anakin piece, it looks great as it is... but I like to tinker with everything, lol. Maybe one day when I'm available again I could help you out. If not, I'm sure there's someone talented on this board who could help you out.

Thanks for thinking of me though ;)

That Idol chamber looks great so far. Can't wait to see where you take it!!!

yeah me too... all I need is spare time to do it in. You don't have any I could have do you? :lol

Hi Darren Hope things are better for you...Great to know Ripley is nearly there!
Please Please Please tell me you STILL have me down for an unpainted head?! I think it must be about a year since we discussed it!
I'll pay whenever you're ready mate...
Nash

email sent this morning my friend ;)

20090407_18Medium.jpg

Quote from my blog:

I've been working on this for what seems forever. A short while back I showed a resculpted Ripley head that I'd been working on. Well it's finally all painted up! (this particular one is for a lucky customer. I'll have to wait to do one for myself! Bah.)

Here's a few quick snaps I just took. Ignore the lighting and stuff, they're just to show what it looks like painted. Sometimes it's hard to look at an unpainted sculpt and picture it painted up.

CLICK HERE FOR BLOG POST WITH MORE PHOTOS IN :rock (I'm really happy with this one)

Back