Statue SS Rinzler Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will post links to in-hand pics on the first page for those who want a quicker reference instead of scrolling through the pages.

He has finally arrived!!:clap

DSC01825.jpg

very nice pics! lights turned out nice and bright! very tempting now.

Everyone put your cameras away lol...

Thanks for the pictures looks amazing!

Great pics masterside and good catch on the lightcycle on Rinzler's helmet. I hope that's a tease! The lights turned out so well on this piece that the lightcycle would be killer! These lights have that glowing effect unlike my Hot Toys lightcycle (still love it though :))

Really like how this turned out. Decided to cancel Duke Nukem and used points on Rinzler. Should get him for about $120 shipped. Hope SSC continues this line or at least make Quorra. Now got to wait until the back order is filled.

Really like how this turned out. Decided to cancel Duke Nukem and used points on Rinzler. Should get him for about $120 shipped. Hope SSC continues this line or at least make Quorra. Now got to wait until the back order is filled.

You did good and I agree with your decision!..This order will ship quick

Last edited:
good decision indeed, VS1976! this PF turned out great. I was very disappointed by the proto but the final piece has really made me change my initial thoughts

Back