Statue SS Rinzler Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2792.jpg

Neighbor just brought this over...All I can say it's well worth it....Sorry for the few quick picks but he had to bring it back and hide it before his wife came home from shopping...He has'nt got the skill of knowing how to lie well yet to her...give it time...LOL
IMG_2789.jpg

Lights work terrific, it is a big nice 1/4 scaled piece...even the box is big as well as nice

I'm glad I saw in-hand pics of Rinzler. Can't wait for this to ship in a couple of days. Well worth the $120 shipped for this piece (used ssc awards points).

My Rinzler arived and his right hand is complete snapped off. SSC didn't even pack the foam correctly because there was about 1/2" opening between the 2 foams. :( :(

My Rinzler arived and his right hand is complete snapped off. SSC didn't even pack the foam correctly because there was about 1/2" opening between the 2 foams. :( :(

It's a conspiracy against us Canadians I tells ya!

My first Rinzler arrived with his left hand snapped at the wrist-contacted SSC and they sent me out a replacement body. The replacement body arrived with his right hand broken at the wrist. I was informed that they are out of replacment bodies and was offered a discount to keep it-which I accepted since it was an easy fix. In my opinion, they should have packed the figure with some kind of support/brace around the wrist and knees-I've read on other forums about him showing up snapped at the legs. If anyone is interested, I have an extra body that works but just needs the wrist repaired.

My first Rinzler arrived with his left hand snapped at the wrist-contacted SSC and they sent me out a replacement body. The replacement body arrived with his right hand broken at the wrist. I was informed that they are out of replacment bodies and was offered a discount to keep it-which I accepted since it was an easy fix. In my opinion, they should have packed the figure with some kind of support/brace around the wrist and knees-I've read on other forums about him showing up snapped at the legs. If anyone is interested, I have an extra body that works but just needs the wrist repaired.

Sorry to hear that, it's really frustrating. I had a similar issue with my Ringwraith statue.

You should have sent it back. When you take any discounts for a bad item. You're telling them it's Ok and they don't need to fix the problem.

I was really considering getting this statue, but with the off chance the hand might be snapped off kinda puts me off of it. hmm.

Back