Statue SS Rinzler Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was never in stock. I spoke to ssc today & she said it is schedule to arrive in there warehouse within 2 weeks. I think this will be a sleeper hit.

Oh ok. Yesterday it said "pre-order". I'm on the fence with this one. Might pick it up.

Oh ok. Yesterday it said "pre-order". I'm on the fence with this one. Might pick it up.

The light up feature and in hand pics sold me. You can never rely on ssc pics. The fact it's 1:4 sold me on it too. Grab it before its really sold out. ES is very low also.

It was never in stock. I spoke to ssc today & she said it is schedule to arrive in there warehouse within 2 weeks. I think this will be a sleeper hit.

It was in stock...my friend ordered it on the 27th after seeing pics and he got the shipping notice yesterday from UPS/Sideshow...obviously since forum in hand pics they sold quickly what they had in stock and probrably called in the rest of the shipment from China or somewhere to get ready to ship because the orders are now coming in...this will sell out one of these days soon...I like the ES and if Tron comes back into another film or they do other characters like Quorra this will be up there in secondary market price..When my buddy gets it he's gonna bring it over and I will take some pics

Last edited:
The light up feature and in hand pics sold me. You can never rely on ssc pics. The fact it's 1:4 sold me on it too. Grab it before its really sold out. ES is very low also.

Ya I know...decisions, decisions....

I have a feeling this is going to go from backorder to sold out.

Does Sideshow charge up front for backordered items? I couldn't find anything specific on their website.

This turned out nice! I'm sucker for a good light-up so I may have to get this now.....

I received mine on Tuesday. Freaking thing is awesome! I love that it actually takes AA batteries instead of those little watch ones.

Back