Allegations of SS sending returns to other customers.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man you guys defending Mr.Anzalone for free ? He has your money already,so stop defending him for free.

Last edited:
Kabuki has sparkling magic! :lol

doughenning.jpg

:lol You expect me to believe anything posted there? I'd be better off being like Teemu and looking to the Star for news. :lol:lol:lol

yeah,afterall there is nothing true on the internet :cuckoo:

stay in the dark,I could care less

yeah,afterall there is nothing true on the internet :cuckoo:

stay in the dark,I could care less

The day I see these as credible news sources:

homobama__oPt.jpg

tabloid08_06.gif

cheneyrobotCMXagd.jpg
retarded_tabloid_headlines_12.jpg
retarded_tabloid_headlines_18.jpg

I will cut off my testicles, hit up Marie Calendar's for some blueberry pie, wash it down with 12oz of arsenic-spiked water and join you on the next comet to meet Jesus. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

well then,ignore what I have to say..and stop bringing me up in your stupid conversations...you are oviously bothered by what I say.As much as you make fun...there are people here that agree with me and ARE listening...

well then,ignore what I have to say..and stop bringing me up in your stupid conversations...you are oviously bothered by what I say.As much as you make fun...there are people here that agree with me and ARE listening...

I bet they can't wait to get their membership package; the "Say No to the NWO!" rubber underpants, roll of heavy aluminum foil, D-Cell battery nipple clamps and the official Club Whacko membership card!

I bet they can't wait to get their membership package; the "Say No to the NWO!" rubber underpants, roll of heavy aluminum foil, D-Cell battery nipple clamps and the official Club Whacko membership card!

stay asleep :) you know whats best

Again, until Sideshow changes their return policy, this is a non-issue.

Don't make me bust out the magical disappearing reappearing shruggie guy again!!! :dunno

You and the other bone heads here are SS's perfect customer. If only they had more like you....:cuckoo:

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back