The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would the poses be limited? The head is still articulated.

I'm pretty sure there are a few that are a little older. They just have the sculpted neck/chest. I think they arms are still the 'regular' TT arms. Will Turner is one of them and some of the Kamui Gaiden's. There may be more but I'm not sure.

But you should look at the TTL 3.0's seriously. They're pretty comparable to the True Types and are like $15.

Looking at it right now :D

I will give it a try and yes it is very cheap,thanks for the advice.

Not a problem. The middle colour (sometimes labeled as Tan or B) is the way to go. The Caucasian is a little pale from what I've been hearing. I'm using the B for my Sawyer. Pics of mine are abundant. lol

I just bought the version B from ebay,are these easy to come by?6 left on ebay that i could find and for 13 bucks im tempted to buy more of them so that im safe for future Losties customs.

I think they're getting a little more sparce. Once the TT starting drying up I think a lot of people moved onto the TTL's. With the new Narrow's coming out in a little I'm sure they'll start popping up a little more often. I'll be picking up atleast one more for Desmond. I grabbed the Wolverine shirt and jeans off of Creg already. heh

Yeah i am thinking the same thing too about Desmond,actually...everyone with open button shirts.

Isn`t the Red Wolverine shirt kinda tight?I am trying for a Season 3/4 Desmond with Blue shirt,but i won`t jump into anything before it`s confirmed Desmond will be made.

hey beeshaw, wasn´t there a post somewhere with a link to a 1/6 scale accesories shop with Dharma items? Or did I dream it? I have been looking for it for the last hour and I can´t find it anywhere >.<

Beeshaw,you said you used a TT narrow for Medicom jack,the TT neck joint doesn`t fit in a Medi head does it?

Beeshaw,you said you used a TT narrow for Medicom jack,the TT neck joint doesn`t fit in a Medi head does it?

No. Not at all. lol

I used the Slim's neck to help mask the minor size difference (it was really noticeable on the Narrow's neck). I put a screw into the Jack head, and then a little Blue Tack into the hole in the neck where the HT head ball thingy would sit. So the head of the screw is acting as the ball joint. That's the best I could come up with. lol

Yeah i am thinking the same thing too about Desmond,actually...everyone with open button shirts.

Isn`t the Red Wolverine shirt kinda tight?I am trying for a Season 3/4 Desmond with Blue shirt,but i won`t jump into anything before it`s confirmed Desmond will be made.

I think it'll be alright on a 'regular' body. The Wolvie bodies are a little bulkier I think.

Nek has 'comfirmed' that he'll do him.

Last edited:
hey beeshaw, wasn´t there a post somewhere with a link to a 1/6 scale accesories shop with Dharma items? Or did I dream it? I have been looking for it for the last hour and I can´t find it anywhere >.<

I've added it to the first post to help avoid this from happening again. lol :slap

Hi everyone, I'm new here. My name's Nigel and I'm not sure if I'm Lost freak than I am a 1/6th Freak.

Anyway, here's just a taste of my work, I got the new NEK head yesterday, the other two are just Ada Chan heads.

collection276.jpg

collection260.jpg

LOVING the Ben!! That's the first I've seen of the Ada head painted. The likeness is actually pretty good (albeit a little young looking) I've had a Ben bash in the works for almost a year now (and am using the same shirt you have on yours actually), just waiting on a head and I was hesitant at first. Now it's been so long I might as well wait for Andy to finish up his. But yours looks fantastic! LOVE the Halliwax coat!

And the satchel with the passports and stuff is VERY well done. I'm hoping Greggo comes through with some of the LOST stuff I've suggested to him. I wouldn't mind doing much of the same as you've done.
:clap

LOVING the Ben!! That's the first I've seen of the Ada head painted. The likeness is actually pretty good (albeit a little young looking) I've had a Ben bash in the works for almost a year now (and am using the same shirt you have on yours actually), just waiting on a head and I was hesitant at first. Now it's been so long I might as well wait for Andy to finish up his. But yours looks fantastic! LOVE the Halliwax coat!

And the satchel with the passports and stuff is VERY well done. I'm hoping Greggo comes through with some of the LOST stuff I've suggested to him. I wouldn't mind doing much of the same as you've done.
:clap

Thanks, yeah Ada's work can be a little hit and miss. I think this is one of her better ones. It's making all the little accesssories that I find the most fun and rewarding part of it all, from tracking down all the right images, messing around in PS to taking those final photon and posting the bash.

What did Ben need all those passports for?

Duty free shopping of course....

collection299.jpg

collection291.jpg

collection292.jpg

Here's a sheet of printables I've used for anyone that's interested.
You can find various beer cans on eBay, I got mine from Storerooms. Water bottles can be found in the dolls house section of eBay, they're 1/12th two litre bottles and work great as the small ones.
I made the Apollo bars by folding up some aluminum foil and gluing the wrapper around it.

Everything should be, pretty much, to scale with some variation for choice.

The magazine covers are some of my silly creations, you can see them on my site: https://itchybitz.com/nigel-lost.html

lost2.jpg

Thanks for posting that Itchy! Some fun stuff on there! I've updated the first post with a link to it (I hope you don't mind), as well as the 'rumor' that Hurley and Kate may be next in line for head sculpts. :)

I hate to mention this after you did such great work on the shirt, but I always think of Ben with a striped shirt.

And thanks to Wor-Gar and his little ear worm I pulled the trigger on a new shirt for Ben. I did get the one he suggested (which I was honestly thinking about prior to buying the one I started out with). I threw it on his body right but it needs some TLC. After some alterations and the water treatment I think it'll work out nicely. :)
I also grabbed an M1 Carbine rifle. I'm not sure who will end up with it, but Ben called dibs first.
102_2636.jpg

As far as my other WIP's are concerned. Sawyer's waiting on his head. Juliet's coming along. I've kind of stalled on her trying to figure out how to put her name and rank on the Dharma jumpsuit.
I've dyed and taken in the Saturday Toys Prison Break Jumpsuit and Sharpied in the threads.

102_2638.jpg

I have Desmond's outfit almost completed. It's pretty much Wolverine without the jacket and undershirt. lol

I'm seriously starting to think about Hurley. I have his shoes and socks, and the base for his shirt. I'm having trouble finding a decent pair of 1/6 cargo shorts so if anyone has any leads that would be appreciated. I'm just waiting on his and Desmond's bodies to arrive before I proceed on the fattening of it. heh

Back