The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As Wor-Gar has suggested I'm going to compile some pics of certain LOST characters that we are getting sculpts of to help some of my Freak brethren in bashing together some kick-ass customs.

I'll post a few pics that I feel are 'signature' looks per season.

I'm personally on the fence on the 'screen accurate' issue. As long as the outfit embodies the essence of the character I think you're good. I've gone both ways really having my Jack as very scene specific and having my Sawyer and Ben a little looser. It's really up to you!

If you would like to add any pics, please feel free. This is all just one mans opinion and as I've always said, the base of this community is to share and to learn.

And thank god for (and a shout-out to) www.lost-media.com! They have a fantastic site with TONS of screen grabs all sorted by season/episode.

I'll start out with Jack Shephard.

Season One:
more-pilotpics33.jpg

exodus-promo021.jpg

Season 2/3/4:
lifeconpromo14.jpg

livediepromo12.jpg

glass-promo17.jpg

Season 5:
5x09-03.jpg

5x11-11.jpg

5x16-5x17-81.jpg

Season 6:
603-15.jpg

6x14-16.jpg

So basically if you get Jack in jeans and a blue t-shirt you're good!

That's good! I really want to get the Medicom LOST Jack figure from Sideshow and put him in jeans and a blue shirt, and maybe even the backpack like in your last picture. A couple of guns on him would be great too like the pistol and rifle. :)

I was so pumped about the finale that I tweaked my Locke custom (sorry, I can't find a screen accurate vest anywhere, so I just went with the closest i could find :monkey2):

content_round.php

Last edited:
I was so pumped about the finale that I tweaked my Locke custom (sorry, I can't find a screen accurate vest anywhere, so I just went with the closest i could find :monkey2: )

Looks awesome! :clap

Can't wait to get Sawyer and Juliet completed. Then the wait for some of the others...

Really hoping that Dashopkinsfan decided to have Hurley done next. :pray:

That's a GREAT looking custom Locke! I hope to have one someday. All of the great customs from LOST being made here, I hope to get Locke and Sawyer, and go from there. :)

I'm no longer doing any Lost customs and have a Locke sculpt in the for sale thread. It sucks because all the cool customs and the recent sculpts that are coming out.

Hi everyone, I'm new here. My name's Nigel and I'm not sure if I'm Lost freak than I am a 1/6th Freak.

Anyway, here's just a taste of my work, I got the new NEK head yesterday, the other two are just Ada Chan heads.

sawyer-13.jpg

sawyer-20.jpg

sawyer-23.jpg

sawyer-22.jpg

collection111.jpg

JohnLocke-06.jpg

collection280.jpg

collection281.jpg

collection276.jpg

collection260.jpg

Back