The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are OUTSTANDING Itchybitz! I love all of your LOST TV show props too! The outfits and accessories are great too! Will you offer the props for sale here? I know they would sell really well considering how many LOST fans we have on this board, including me!

That custom Benjamin Linus is so nice! It's the first time I've seen a complete custom figure for him here on this board. I'd love to have one someday.

I dressed up my True Type body with clothes for John Locke today,i can`t freaking wait to have my Locke Head done by small studios,and Beeshaw`s updated first post gets me all excited with the possible upcoming Jack,Ben,Desmond :clap:clap:clap

Thanks a bunch to all the Sculptors for making a Lost Fan`s dream come true,much appreciated guys :D

If anyone is still looking for a vest for their Locke....

https://cgi.ebay.ca/1-6-PLAYHOUSE-S...&itu=UCI&otn=3&ps=6&clkid=8064944174431421887

IMG_0987.jpg

Thanks dude,i have been looking everywhere and never found something that was "Accurate Enough" for my Locke figure.

I dressed up my True Type body with clothes for John Locke today,i can`t freaking wait to have my Locke Head done by small studios,and Beeshaw`s updated first post gets me all excited with the possible upcoming Jack,Ben,Desmond :clap:clap:clap

Thanks a bunch to all the Sculptors for making a Lost Fan`s dream come true,much appreciated guys :D

have you already sent your head to josh (small_studios) to get it painted??

I won`t lie,i will clear everything non-Stallone collectibles from my shelves for some LOST figures,i have been waiting for this for SO LONG.

so ive got a couple of quick questions for help as i build another locke custom. does anyone know where to get a tshirt for locke that the sleeves arent too short on???? also is there a way to modify one of the new comedian or wolverine bodies so that you could put the locke head on???

The Wolverine and Comedian bodies have sculpted neck on them so it wouldn`t work as you can see here:

https://cgi.ebay.com/bbi-Hot-toys-1...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5ad748e6

Not sure about the T-Shirts,i have been wondering the same thing but short sleeves works for me as he had fairly short sleeves in the show.

yeh i knew about the sculpted neck, just didnt know if there was a way to modify it. i have one of the new advanced true types on order so maybe that will look good on him. im still trying to figure out the boots. ive got the pants lined up.

The Wolverine and Comedian bodies would be too bulky anyways.

There's a 'new' muscle armed body on Toy Anxiety that looks pretty good. The skin tone on the arms are a little more natural looking than the BBI G1 that some of us have been using.
Still a little muscular in the arm area, but you can't really get away from that I suppose.
body.jpg

https://www.toyanxiety.com/d-boy-nudebodywrealisticarms.aspx

T-shirts I think are hit or miss. I bought a 'big boy' shirt that I intended to take in a little for Locke originally since the sleeves were a little looser. But it was WAY too big (and now will probably get modded for a Hurley (hopefully).

I got lucky with mine. It's not a true 1/6 shirt. I grabbed it off this figure I bought a while ago that was a stylized 12 inch figure. It was just bulky enough. It has a print on the front so I just flipped it around. The collar is a little out of scale, but I'll take it for the sleeves.

also im thinking the comedian/wolverine body will be good for a jack once andy b sculpts the head. ive already got some ideas and things in place to add his tatoos to the body as well. should be awesome. just hope andy doesnt sculpt a neck on the head.

I hope with the next GI JOE movie that Adewale's character has a bigger part and then they do a 12 inch version of him so that I can bash an Eko together... :pray:

Have you guys tried the Narrow Shoulder TT?Does it look natural or just overdone and weird looking?I think that might be the right one to get for Sawyer.

I'd be weary of the neck joint on the TT. If you can grab a TT with a sculpted neck (if the Indy guys haven't snagged them all up already) then that would be the way to go. Either that or the TTL 3.0 (which I'm very happy with).

I used the Narrow TT for my Jack.

I hope with the next GI JOE movie that Adewale's character has a bigger part and then they do a 12 inch version of him so that I can bash an Eko together... :pray:

Eko`s brother,another Mystery just like Walt after he left the Island.I don`t remember what Eko`s Ghost brother wanted from Eko so it might have been Smokey.

I'm pretty sure it was Smokey. It was a judgment, like when Smokey took Alex's form with Ben, just with a different outcome. I think that 'he' was seeing if Eko was corruptible. And since he wasn't, and apparently wasn't a candidate so was useless.

I'd be weary of the neck joint on the TT. If you can grab a TT with a sculpted neck (if the Indy guys haven't snagged them all up already) then that would be the way to go. Either that or the TTL 3.0 (which I'm very happy with).

I used the Narrow TT for my Jack.

Yeah i guess sculpted neck would be better as Sawyer always wore shirts that he always somewhat had open down to his chest so it would look weird with a standard TT i guess,but the poses are very limited with a sculpted neck though.

The Bodies i know of with a sculpted neck are Wolverine and the Comedian,anything else?

Back