ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [BREAKING ● TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE ● STRANGERS]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Creations from ZsaszSays Ltd. [03 Leatherface • Boardwalk Empire • Myers 2

WOW Jon you really outdone yourself with this one!! Impressive! Like I said you are the king of custom stands!

Re: Custom Creations from ZsaszSays Ltd. [03 Leatherface • Boardwalk Empire • Myers 2

:rock

badass dude!

what band is that?

Sick promo vid! Looking forward to seeing your Myers, or Boogeyman..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon you cease to amaze me every time with something new. That was an awesome video! Looking forward to owning a few of your work!

Thanks fellas. :duff

The Myers diostand is finished. Better photos coming soon.
ghkd.jpg

rgor.jpg

And an Evil Dead stand WIP for Peteskywalker.
qemu.jpg

man that myers stand is amazing. top job my friend. is he glass real? love the way it looks

Re: Custom Creations from ZsaszSays Ltd. [Leatherface • BE • Myers House • Evil Dead]

Wow man, just saw the thread, phenomenal work!

Re: Custom Creations from ZsaszSays Ltd. [Leatherface • BE • Myers House • Evil Dead]

Is there a limit on how many of the Evil Dead bases you're making? I'd be interested in one :rock

Wow now this is the first I have seen on here.....and it fits perfect in the detolf

Thanks everybody for the kind words :hi5:

Is there a limit on how many of the Evil Dead bases you're making? I'd be interested in one :rock

Actually I was considering doing a limited run.

New stand available now....

ktoe.png

y0me.png

7nb6.png

Well everybody, its been a bit since Ive showed off some updates. Honestly theres so much new stuff I got going on. Just wrapped up my first official production clothing run for Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and several other projects are in the works. Im the busiest Ive ever been. :D

8tfu.jpg

cc8a.jpg

n73s.jpg

k0hw.jpg

dx92.jpg

And thanks to Beto, my new Myers figure is getting close to being finished...
2zg4.jpg

lspq.jpg

Back