ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [BREAKING ● TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE ● STRANGERS]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Creations from ZsaszSays Ltd. [Lifesize 78 Myers Mask • 2014 UPDATE • 03 T

uvn9.png

Re: Custom Creations from ZsaszSays Ltd. [Lifesize 78 Myers Mask • 2014 UPDATE • 03 T

subscribed to this thread. It is full of so much WIN!! That 78 Myers and Dio are amazing.

Wow such awesome work buddy's very talented! Really want to get my hands on a 1/6 78 Myers but don't know where to start :( any tips where I could grab some stuff to build my own ? Cheers Aaron

Jaw dropping work on the LF. I hope to see some more ghouls from you! Cheers man!

The dio is sick Zsasz!
Very very Impressive Leatherface! :clap

Wow such awesome work buddy's very talented! Really want to get my hands on a 1/6 78 Myers but don't know where to start :( any tips where I could grab some stuff to build my own ? Cheers Aaron

Ebay. Everything you need can be found there.

Jaw dropping work on the LF. I hope to see some more ghouls from you! Cheers man!

The dio is sick Zsasz!
Very very Impressive Leatherface! :clap

Thanks fellas. :duff

Check out what I got...250 fresh business cards. :D

l4su.jpg

UPDATE: Im slammed right now with tons of orders so I wont be taking any new commissions. And this week my schedule is packed, but Ill be finishing all outstanding orders. Sorry about the delays, life has been crazy. And right now Im actually working with a director to star in a new music video for one of my favorite bands. So thank you all for the patience. :duff

Thank you all for your Birthday wishes yesterday. I had a wonderful weekend. 👍
Now its time to get back to the grind. Ill be working hard this week to finish up all the Leatherface clothing sets, and shipping them all out at the beginning of next week. So if youve ordered one from me expect a shipping quote this weekend. Thanks!

Duuude! how am i just seeing your thread?? :slap really great stuff in here :clap when you're load's lightened up a bit I may have a small dio commission if you'll have it :)

Duuude! how am i just seeing your thread?? :slap really great stuff in here :clap when you're load's lightened up a bit I may have a small dio commission if you'll have it :)

Thanks a lot man. Always honored when another customizer compliments my work. And for sure, Ill let you know when my work flow lightens up. :duff

WIP Boardwalk Empire stand for fellow freak Hosam G. This is the biggest stand Ive ever built, at 19" wide and 15" tall.

emkd.jpg

0i90.jpg

u2ex.jpg

zft2.jpg

Re: Custom Creations from ZsaszSays Ltd. [03 Leatherface • Boardwalk Empire]

Sick job! The figures there are really gnna set it off. Are you going to put anything on the wall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sick job! The figures there are really gnna set it off. Are you going to put anything on the wall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup...I big sign that lights up.

can't wait to see the boardwalk dio - should be epic :) your graphic presentation is top-notch too - very professional work all around my man :)

Thanks fellas :duff

And David...Ill be sending my heads out soon, and Ill start on your stand. :D

Coming soon, The Shape 2.0.

tumblr_n14n34sf081sfcj5oo1_r1_1280.png

Last edited:
Back