Z's Donnie & Punisher 1.5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KF did of course and they look AWESOME! Nice work man.

Have to be honest though the paint work on the Punisher is astounding, it could jut be the dark shadows but i think you painted his eyes looking up a little too high. It looks like he's having a seizure.

Thanks folks, I painted them & yes Ray, I was thinkin the same thing. I had painted it to pose him looking down the sight I may go back & re do them. It's been bothering me, I don't want him to look like he's reacting to cramps.

Ok, I gotta re do the eyes as well as the patch in Donnie's pants. I noticed he has wear marks under the back pockets & knees as well as small bleach spots on the lower section of the legs. PRPS jeans or Jack & Jones (sorry for knowing this, I'm a denim fanatic)

Thanks Reinhardt, I just try to nail the subject.

Been trying new techniques as time allows. Nearly completed the final & I mean it this time, final Ray/Punisher. Have to fine tune the neck piece a little, add the chest holster & mag holder with extended sized clips & full re do in the custom M4.

Here the 1.5 Ray piece is complete with updated vest.

The only update with painting this head is the eyes. Lends itself to multiple poses better, they were to up in the first images.

Trying new techniques to make the hair line appear more realistic.

I'm actually gonna re do the damn M4, also have the Wesker magnum as well as the Wesker knife (at least until I get Mollin's amazing piece).

Thanks again Magiccs, the neck piece is better that anything I could have done. It completes the build.

Thanks Carbo.

Here's what I used:

-plain black t shirt (Loading Toys I think)
-Jeans from the Loading Toys Vagrant
-fist hands - Terminator Marcus
-Boots (Monkey Depot?) not sure, were in a parts bin I have
-Jacket - eBay (has correct chest zippers but need to cut the collar down yet.

Plan on adding the sniper rifle, police badge & hand gun

Back