Zone of the Enders Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it seems Anubis is coming October.
I still need to get my hands on Sentinals Jehuty!:horror

1920981_441903315939564_1192352836_o.jpg

Attachments

• 1920981_441903315939564_1192352836_o.jpg
    1920981_441903315939564_1192352836_o.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 175
Got mine Monday I think. Its good, but not as good as Riobot Jehuty. Paint is top notch as always with Sentinel stuff. Two negatives in my opinion:

- Price of course given the accessory count and size. Like Jehuty this is definitely not worth the price to the casual fan. Me being a fan i didnt think twice about it. I want to pick up multiple copies but im definitely waiting on a sale, and i know of many people waiting on a sale as well because the think the price is crazy.

- The system for the back wings is very fiddly and feels fragile with the use of clear plastic. On my copy one of the wings is kinda floppy, it will hold in place but a slight bump will make it droop. Trying to get them all looking even without getting one of the wings to move is a test of patience. I understand the use for clear plastic to make it more aesthetically pleasing but this seems way more fragile that the revoltech.

I really like it, definitely complements Jehuty and looks way better than the Revolotech.

FE3BF438-16AD-4FDD-B96D-FE20097BF8FD.jpg

E4EEDFC0-D643-4D27-B138-EF754D2402AA.jpg

EC0E5302-ECB7-42B6-80E7-363EBF2973D8.jpg

ADD87600-3CFA-424A-80F1-AEE1B7664A14.jpg

yea they couldve used a lighter colored hard plastic or something like that instead of clear. They are using some colored plastic on then anyway on the hinges.

Surprisingly, I got Anubis today. It's nice and all, but like you said they completely botched the wing holders, and there's basically no posing the wings at all.

Ugghh the wings are that bad? Originally had no interest in this because I was happy with the Revo Anubis (and the price is scary!) but then my preorder went through. Now I'm on the fence. Everything looks amazing but if the wings can't be posed then what's the point? Can they connect to him without the stand? Is the issue that they just don't hold a pose? Worried about breakage?

There's two plastic pieces that attach to a center piece which connects to the body between the legs. The arms that are on each wing are very tiny and maneuvering of them is next to none. They can only be in the "normal" pose that you see with him in the game. They can't be extended outward at all. The Revoltech version is only superior since they come with those huge arms and offer WAY more posing possibilities. The main issue outside of the posing the wings that bothers me, is that the joints on the arms are pretty loose and flimsy.

Although there is some pros to it.

Visually it's prettier than the Revo, I just wish the eyes were brighter painted.

The tail is bendy plastic which is a HUGE plus.

It's got metal parts, but not much as Jehuty as far as I can tell.

The spear is pretty awesome and has more maneuverability than the Revoltech does within it's hand since it comes with a second set of hands that have a ball joint with a latch.

It's a nice figure, but it's almost a statue since you can't do anything dynamic with the wings... but it's the best representation of Anubis thus far. I can't recommend it if you don't already own Jehuty though.

It's a nice figure, but it's almost a statue since you can't do anything dynamic with the wings... but it's the best representation of Anubis thus far. I can't recommend it if you don't already own Jehuty though.

It's likely the best Anubis we'll ever get ><

Back