Zone of the Enders Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My long overdue shots of the Riobot with my Revoltech collection.

2u5urn4.jpg

rumzgj.jpg

2vkfdxu.jpg

6f5gd3.jpg

334ly6a.jpg

24bj76g.jpg

I'm painting some glossy varnish on the mate part of my Riobot. In my sense Jehuty should be extra shiny. And it will also help me outlining details of my figure and adding some blueish power line.

Thank you Snake :yess:
Yeah this figure is a little small for my taste but it's one hell of a piece of engineering.
The details are stellar, even if not game accurate but it looks great.
I highly recommend it to the fan, you cannot be disappointed.
A beauty and I'm also eagerly waiting for Anubis....and the rest :)

That's good. I think I'm going to sell off my Revo figures :lol. I'm really interested in the largest scale possible for the ZOE stuff, and Revoltech is just way too small for my taste.

There's Kotobukiya plastic kit version of Anubis. The size is around 22-25 cm (depends on the adjustable stand) but you have to assemble and paint it. My favorite ATM. :pray:

I really want the robot figure but I just cant afford it right now :(
My preorder was cancelled, hopefully it's still available when I have the money

Is that art book any different from the one that was included in the HD Collection?

Not sure, I'm gonna buy the Japanese limited edition soon so I'll let you know then

I had the Jehuty Koto but got rid of it.

Hey guys, new to this board(usually spend my time over at DBZ figuarts) but I got into ZOE just on the merits of figuring out why Jehuty was such a well-designed mecha. Easily my fav.

Basically, I debated for months which Jehuty I HAD to have, and I thought it was the Koto. So I did snag a panel-lined one off eBay for a STEAL (WHAT!? 13 bucks!?). Still love it to this day.

Then I played the HD collection in its entirety on the X360(beautiful games, the both of em) and saw the vector cannon, needed it, had to have it, so I got the revoltech that it was bundled with. Looks cool, but as with all my other revoltechs, I find some joint socket choices rather odd...

Finally, My Jehuty addiction continued when I saw the Riobot on SALE on Amiami for just over 9000 yen(damaged box)... I just had to pull the trigger, but I think this is the last and most definitive Jehuty, but I won't know till I have it in hand. Now Anubis... I'll likely wait for the Riobot although his model kit also looks much more posable than the Koto Jehuty...

And here I am. Happy to join the board!

I'm gonna bet that it is. It's proto sculpt was shown along with Jehuty so it just needs a paint.

Sentinel is a small company though (which is why it costs soo much) so I think it'll be late in the year

Back