Zone of the Enders Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the Revoltechs worth it? So friggin small. I mainly collect 7-8" figures. But those are the only figures of them available other than the uber expensive Riobot.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Not bad, great at thrones once there weren't ZOE collectibles inthe past

Hmm...well, might as well try one. If I hate it, I can always sell it lol. Though not many fans of ZOE over in my country. :/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Just some quick shots.
I tried to pose him how I have my Revoltech Ver 2 for comparison.

Damn that's a sexy figure. Can't wait to get mine, provided I do get it, that is. Hoping I won't regret having it shipped by SAL. :pray:

Riobot Jehuty is cool. However I'm waiting for a slight chance for them to make Riobot Anubis since he's what matters to me in this franchise.

Anubis is my favorite too, and I'm really looking forward to the Riobot figure. They are making him btw, they've shown off an unpainted prototype in the past. :)

1365.jpg

How tall is the riobot jehuty?
Seven inches I believe.

@Voix, thanks. Now I need to keep an eye for it for PO. This sure will be my new ZoE grail... next to my ps2 premium and koto anubis lol.

Late to the pawhty but I got my Riobot Jehuty. Sorry for the awful quality. This weekend I will take a shot of it with my ZOE Revoltech army since I got the biggest collection here :wave

23vf22s.jpg

I'd only say get it if your a big fan of ZOE. I'd say the quality is stellar and completely crushes Revoltech. I just hope Riobot extends this line outside of just Jehuty and Anubis. I was just a little disappointed that the diecast is only the gold sections and not the entire thing. But that being said, if you're a fan of ZOE in any capacity, I highly recommend you getting it. It will eventually be even MORE expensive at some point.

Wow is it really almost as tall as a slim ps3? Or is that just perspective?

Might have to get this if that's the case.

A lot of that has to do with the elevation I have the stand's arm at. I'll take some better shots tonight buddy to give you a better idea of scale. I'll also take shots of it with my Revoltech ZOE collection too.

Looking forward to the pics Plissken, wouldn't mind anyone else posting some pics of their ZOE collections either, we need some more of that in this thread.

I just received mine, presently unboxing it.
On a side note, the box is very classy, much bigger than other Riobot product, make you feel this one is very special.
I don't have time for photos but trust me, any serious ZOE fans must have it or die trying. Ultimate Jehuty with stellar details.
Too bad it isn't bigger. They should make giant figure out of giant robot.
I really hope they will release more Orbital frame.

A lot of that has to do with the elevation I have the stand's arm at. I'll take some better shots tonight buddy to give you a better idea of scale. I'll also take shots of it with my Revoltech ZOE collection too.

Thank you. I just don't want a robot that's the size of my hand...

Back