Zombies or Marvel?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zombis or Marvel?

:lol < LOL!!

over-sensitive noob at that.. APPARENTLY YOU REALLY DO CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK MR. THIN SKIN... NOOBERT

I guess this place wouldn't be a forum without atleast one dumba$$ but I guess they are everywhere..

But enuff with the loser....

Anyone is willing to sell there PZ????..or a trade for something??

I guess this place wouldn't be a forum without atleast one dumba$$ but I guess they are everywhere..

i dont have something with you bud..but why are you so offensive??

Noob??
people like you make me realize that there are so many dumb people in this world..

i always do what i want, i started this thread because i want to see people's opinions and to start a conversation between everyone..

if i wanted to buy them all i can...
but i'm saving money for vegas in a couple of months..

do anyone have a idea about Sideshow releasing another Wolverine anytime soon, maybe a Comiquette?

they already released a Com version, so i doubt we'll see another ever or at least not for a very long time i'd think.

as for which ones to get, yeah posting in the marvel section will get you a pretty one sided answer. collect what you what but imo since someones asked for it, get the marvel since i couldn't give a rats ass about the DEAD.:monkey3

they already released a Com version, so i doubt we'll see another ever or at least not for a very long time i'd think.

as for which ones to get, yeah posting in the marvel section will get you a pretty one sided answer. collect what you what but imo since someones asked for it, get the marvel since i couldn't give a rats ass about the DEAD.:monkey3

If what u saying is true, I guess I will keep wolverine and saber...

I post in this section because marvel is my favorite section..just wanted to see if mavel fans likes the DEAD...

Once again...thanks for the input guys...

If what u saying is true, I guess I will keep wolverine and saber...

I post in this section because marvel is my favorite section..just wanted to see if mavel fans likes the DEAD...

Once again...thanks for the input guys...

Collect marvel, you wont regret!! :naughty

I wish I had one I'd definitely trade yah for some Marvel goods :monkey1

Love the dead, huge dead collector here. Both prostitutes and polystone.

I would keep the Sabre and Wolf for now if you don't mind the regulars of the PFs since the regulars are and will be pretty easy to come by.

Love the dead, huge dead collector here. Both prostitutes and polystone.

I would keep the Sabre and Wolf for now if you don't mind the regulars of the PFs since the regulars are and will be pretty easy to come by.

every PO i have is the EX..wolverine and saber, i will keep them..

i think i will get the Undying Carcass, this will be my first dead statue, i would love to get Patient Zero EX but the going rate is too much..may get a reg PZ..

every PO i have is the EX..wolverine and saber, i will keep them..

i think i will get the Undying Carcass, this will be my first dead statue, i would love to get Patient Zero EX but the going rate is too much..may get a reg PZ..

Yea the reg is definitely worth it. Ex is cool but not at the current price.

Back