Zodiac Killer Revealed?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another question, why would you want to release publicly, that you're father killed those people????? Doesn't seem like a smart move IMO. Surely, this person doesn't want their 15 minutes to be about someone related to them killing people

I personally think the Zodiac killer has not been born yet. He was from the future and sent back through time to kill those people. Just my theory.

In your theory, did the Zodiac save us from a machine apocalypse? Or has he brought one about?

Working in the law enforcement community it amazed me to see the deparmental rivalries and roadblocking that goes on. Technology has improved but people in control of the tech are still idiots. Its a little like high school and each agency is its own little click, its ridiculous.

In your theory, did the Zodiac save us from a machine apocalypse? Or has he brought one about?

His purpose was to insure the survival and later box office supremacy of this man:
topgun_800px.jpg

It at least made a good movie! :D I really dunno how accurate the movie was though.

It was an AWESOME movie. I agree with you, I have no idea how accurate (as far as IDing the real killer) it was , but I can tell you that they got the time period details PERFECTLY. When they are driving around in a car and you hear ads on the radio, those were really on the radio back in the 60s. The hairs were standing up on my arms within the first 5 minutes.

I was a kid (< 10) when it all started, and everybody in the whole Bay Area was really freaked out. When something happened (another attack or letter sent to police) and it was in the papers, you thought he could jump out from every bush on your block (see how little kids think?). The Zodiac was the bogieman.

It was really creepy watching the movie and having a lot of this come back to me.

Back