ZKULPTOR'S custom 1/6 portraits MARTY MCFLY *ROUGH* IMAGES LAST PAGE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZKULPTOR'S custom 1/6 portraits JOHN McCLANE**FINISHED **IMAGES LAST PAGE

I will pick this up. the only thing holding me back is the cigarette. How is it attached, and if you remove it what will the mouth look like?

Is there a hole that will be visible or is the mouth like the bald version?

I need to see a photo without the cigarette before I pull the trigger on this beautiful sculpt.

Oh... In my opinion I like it as is; no need to make him exactly as Willis looked in the original film for me. I like the haggard look. Battling Hans and his thugs will age you quickly.

The only nit to pick, for me, is the hair, it's either too long on the top or too short on the sides. Even if isn't fixed I'll buy it anyway.

I don't think we'll see a better Bruce.

Last edited:

I like it, and I received today the older Bruce and, man, it looks so awesome in "person", is such a great artpiece...anyway, I did a little photoshopping based on your message...something like this maybe?
picture.php
No worries, I did make him younger, once you get this Bruce and compare it to the old one you will see the difference, the wrinkles on his forehead are really fine, once you slap some paint on they will be barely noticeable. I also got rid of the eye bags and crows feet...
Even at that age (when you watch the movie) you can see he did have wrinkles not as many as the old one obviously
By the way this was been molded and is being cast as we speak.
Thank you guys,
-Erick

Good to know, thanks Erick.

He really does look young here, doesn't he? And that's the 2nd one. But I do see wrinkles:

bruce_willis_die_hard_2_wearing_pullover.jpg

Will a "neckless" version be offered?

I will pick this up. the only thing holding me back is the cigarette. How is it attached, and if you remove it what will the mouth look like?

Is there a hole that will be visible or is the mouth like the bald version?

I need to see a photo without the cigarette before I pull the trigger on this beautiful sculpt.

Oh... In my opinion I like it as is; no need to make him exactly as Willis looked in the original film for me. I like the haggard look. Battling Hans and his thugs will age you quickly.

The only nit to pick, for me, is the hair, it's either too long on the top or too short on the sides. Even if isn't fixed I'll buy it anyway.

I don't think we'll see a better Bruce.
Actually it is the same mouth as the old Willis, only there's a bit of a hole... not much, but you could always add a very tiny bit of magic sculpt. As for the hair, I see what you mean, since these are close ups it is kinda hard to get the side hair due to the camera's fish eye effect... here's more pics...

I love the hair, wouldn't change a thing.

It's IMO the best McClane ever sculpted out of about a dozen attempts by very talented sculptors over the course of the past 5 years.

I want one but I can wait if you are going to offer a neckless one, Erick would it be possible?
;)
Thanks in advance.

Actually it is the same mouth as the old Willis, only there's a bit of a hole... not much, but you could always add a very tiny bit of magic sculpt. As for the hair, I see what you mean, since these are close ups it is kinda hard to get the side hair due to the camera's fish eye effect... here's more pics...

I'd still Love to see some shots without the cigarette in the mouth.

I'd still Love to see some shots without the cigarette in the mouth.

Once I get the original back from the caster I will post an image ;)

I want one but I can wait if you are going to offer a neckless one, Erick would it be possible?
;)
Thanks in advance.

Sure, basically my caster will cut off the neck in the resin one, you must dremel the hole though ;)

Great, count me for a neckless one!!
;)
When do you think it woul be ready?
;)

Sure, basically my caster will cut off the neck in the resin one, you must dremel the hole though ;)

Im0 another DH sculpt will not be superfluous :pray:
With more serious intense expression, slightly open mouth and perhaps more relaxed hairstyle.

DHBrucealt.jpg

I reeeeally like your first scupt with his stunning smile and will 100% get it!
But still would not bad to be able to display him in some kind of the combat/pursuing look.
It's also bcoz I very much want to make his image from the second movie :monkey3

Cmon guys, SUPPORT ME WITH THIS!!! :lol

Last edited:

Have to agree.

Would love to see an alternate sculpt. This looks like hair was added to the DH4 Sculpt. :)

img0745gt.jpg

Last edited:

By the way here's the head with no cigarette

Some serious lense distortion in those last pics
Love this sculpt though

Hmmm, I was hoping as well for a new sculpt. It does seem like hair was added to the older bald Willis Sculpt. Though it's a good sculpt, I do not feel it represents a DH1 or DH2 sculpt very well.

No it looks like he did remove some of the wrinkles under the eyes.

What bothers me is the hole in the mouth for the cigarette.

and the hair

Yeah... The hair...

Too much on the top, not enough on the sides.

Back