ZKULPTOR'S custom 1/6 portraits MARTY MCFLY *ROUGH* IMAGES LAST PAGE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This bash has been waiting headless for a solid Marty sculpt :rock

_MG_3188.jpg

_MG_3189.jpg

IMG_3204.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my god that is perfect please,please breakdown! This with Erick's sculpt would be better than anything HT could wish to do.

Oh my god that is perfect please,please breakdown! This with Erick's sculpt would be better than anything HT could wish to do.

Thanks Rogster, unfortunately I'm not able to locate most of the items I used for the bash anymore on ebay, and I can't remember the item or seller names :( About the only things I do remember are that the vest is by crazy owners (recolored red and removed stuffing) and the undershirt is from Thriller MJ (recolored).

Flippin awesome bash!! :rock2

Thanks Hector, it's my Rainman backup plan :lol

I disagree, i think Z nailed it! color n'all!:dunno

Martysculpthair.jpg

Thanks but actually that is not the final hair, he is bald, like I said the hair was just a mock up :)
I first sculpt and finish the head, and then move on the hair....:hi5:
Working on Doc as we speak :)

Marf, you need to put those long diamond shaped dark denim patches on the arms.

Yup, the denim jacket is the only thing I'm not real happy with. I'm toying with a few ways to make it accurate, I was just waiting on the right headsculpt to kick me into gear! Who knows though, this bash may end up in the for sale section before I get the chance.

Don't get me wrongcause I love the sculpt and want to buy it as soon as it is available, but the hair I think should be a little more true to the movie. It looks a little cartoonie to me. Also can somebody give me the breakdown for a good Back to the future Marty.

Agreed, that was not the actual hair just a way to help me find Mr. Mcfly in there :wink1:

So Martys done? Do we have a time frame for him?

@marf-they sell denim patches you can iron on. Have you seen those? You could cut them any shape you want. Seb did this to his. Lookin awesome!

@marf-they sell denim patches you can iron on. Have you seen those? You could cut them any shape you want. Seb did this to his. Lookin awesome!

Yeah that was one of my thoughts, the other was to have a seamstress friend of my mom's sew them on. Only because Seb had mentioned he didn't actually like how the iron-on patches had turned out :slap

Thanks but actually that is not the final hair, he is bald, like I said the hair was just a mock up :)
I first sculpt and finish the head, and then move on the hair....:hi5:
Working on Doc as we speak :)

That was a joke ..i was joking! :lol ..come on i said "color n'all " :dunno

Last edited:
Back