Zimmerman not guilty...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know much about the case but from what i've read the kid was walking home, Zimmerman (not a polceman) suspescted him of some intention to commit a crime based on the way he walked. He aproached the kid and in his words the kid attacked him and in defense he shot him dead.

We'll never know if the kid attacked him or he attacked the kid.

From what i've read if Zimmerman hadn't suspected and aproached the kid neither would've been hurt.

I'd side on the kids behalf since he never did anything to start the chain of events

Exactly, He's not a Cop, he's not trained to be in sketchy situations, in sketchy neighborhoods, he has no authority to carry around a weapon, especially when he is supposed to represent the neighborhood watch. If he could not defend himself from a kid, he should not have be running around at night in a bad neighborhood profiling criminals.

Kid was armed with skittles, dont ever underestimate an armed american when free candy is on offer,and the jury must all have a sweettooth too !

Don't know much about the case but from what i've read the kid was walking home, Zimmerman (not a polceman) suspescted him of some intention to commit a crime based on the way he walked. He aproached the kid and in his words the kid attacked him and in defense he shot him dead.

We'll never know if the kid attacked him or he attacked the kid.

From what i've read if Zimmerman hadn't suspected and aproached the kid neither would've been hurt.

I'd side on the kids behalf since he never did anything to start the chain of events
The evidence suggest that Zimmerman was attacked and was getting his head bashed into the ground. Doesn't matter that Zimmerman was following him or if he even asked him what he was doing. You cannot physically attack someone because they are following you. Once Martin assaulted Zimmerman and Zimmerman felt his life was in danger he was fighting for his life. The evidence backed his claims up and justice prevailed.

Defending his life? Why because he was stalking a child who didn't do anything.

A "kid" who made a bad situation worse by waiting 4 min for fat outta shape George to get closer and force a physical confrontation.
Gets on top of him and starts knocking Zimmermans head into the concrete. THEN George pulled the gun.

If you call slamming someones head into the ground and breaking their nose nothing then your mind has already been brainwashed. I suggest you read up on the case instead of listening to what Al Sharpton and Nancy Grace have been peddling. Simple question for you. Your on your back. Someone is bashing your head into the ground. You can't get them off you. You're flailing your arms around. Your hand bumps against a rock. What do you do? Let yourself continue to be pummelled?

The evidence suggest that Zimmerman was attacked and was getting his head bashed into the ground. Doesn't matter that Zimmerman was following him or if he even asked him what he was doing. You cannot physically attack someone because they are following you. Once Martin assaulted Zimmerman and Zimmerman felt his life was in danger he was fighting for his life. The evidence backed his claims up and justice prevailed.

since when is one man being punched by another man .......fighting for your life?

Exactly, He's not a Cop, Nope just a citezen he's not trained to be in sketchy situations, Nope in sketchy neighborhoods Well it was his neighborhood and it was having a lot of break ins , he has no authority to carry around a weapon He had a gun license and a permit to carry, especially when he is supposed to represent the neighborhood watch Not sure what that means. Are there rules. If he could not defend himself from a kid A pretty big 17 year old, he should not have be running around at night in a bad neighborhood profiling criminals There is some truth there.

But you simplified things a bit to much...

Zimmerman should have stayed by his car sure... But if his neighborhood was getting robbed a lot and I can see being upset..

Following someone is not a crime.

Beating someone up is.

Florida Law says you can stand your ground and protect yourself.

Zimmerman got the snot knocked out of him.

Martin got shot.

If you watched the case at all there was not enough to convict him.. The prosecution witnesses looked like witnesses for the defendant.

All the evidence seemed to point to Zimmerman's story being true.

The Press tuned this into a case that really should have been not even a blip on the radar but they tried making it about race. Some even tried calling Zimmerman a "white" Hispanic.

I hope the media learns something from this.. But they didn't with the Duke Lacrosse team so I sure they wont with this.

A "child" who made a bad situation worse by waiting 4 min for fat outta shape George to get closer and force a physical confrontation.
Gets on top of him and starts knocking Zimmermans head into the concrete. THEN George pulled the gun.

If you call slamming someones head into the ground and breaking their nose nothing then your mind has already been brainwashed. I suggest you read up on the case instead of listening to what Al Sharpton and Nancy Grace have been peddling. Simple question for you. Your on your back. Someone is bashing your head into the ground. You can't get them off you. You're flailing your arms around. Your hand bumps against a rock. What do you do? Let yourself continue to be pummelled?

Yes... Only defend yourself when you start to see the light..... Then you are sure.... Of course by then it's too late.

Exactly, He's not a Cop, he's not trained to be in sketchy situations, in sketchy neighborhoods, he has no authority to carry around a weapon, especially when he is supposed to represent the neighborhood watch. If he could not defend himself from a kid, he should not have be running around at night in a bad neighborhood profiling criminals.

:lecture

Can we stop calling Martin a child.... He was 17...

If a 17 year old kills another 17 year old do we say that oh well he is just a child lets take it easy on him..

It was more then just one punch. Come on..

2 punches....wheres the limit,he initiated it by putting a gun in his belt leaving his house and going looking for someone to prove his masculinity against.......i would be with you if trevon pulled his pants down and started really demasculating this fat boy......but he did no such thing.....a bloody nose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back