Zimmerman not guilty...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone unhappy with the verdict should take an hour to educate themselves on the facts of the case that were presented to the jury. The job of the jury is to hear that facts presented to them and make a judgment based on those facts. Fact is, the facts supported Zimmerman. End of story. Prosecution failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt Zimmermann's guilt. The jury made the right decision based on what they were given.

My guess is the majority of people upset are either unaware of the facts or only watched the trail through their chosen news providers slant on the case. Or both. Most people can't see past their own biases.

:goodpost:

this was made into a race issue when it clearly was not. zimmerman was a neighborhood watchman so he was supposed to be there. trayvon was walking in the dark, in the rain, with a hoodie up so how could zimmerman even know he was black until he approached him asking what he was doing? trayvon then jumped zimmerman after he lost him and was walking back to his car. we need to take this incident and use it to learn that we must treat each other with mutual respect and keep the lines of communication open between us. if not, the results will be disastrous as proven here.

They had no evidence; based on what little I heard, it was circumstantial all the way.

I would have found either person innocent based on that case

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL4Myx_7Ung[/ame]
if this old guy had a gun you would be saying the same ****e

Yes Zimmerman hated black people. That he was he helped raise and be a big brother to two black kids who's fathers were in jail while they were growing up. He let the kids in his life and home. But these are the things that don't get reported.

Side note on riots. Riots make me laugh. People riot and destroy cars, businesses, property, loot, set things on fire, cause problem, and commit crimes. Usually in the community they come from. So why destroy your own community? Also, the people rioting could probably care less on the outcome of the verdict, they just want an excuse to cause this type of violence. If you interviewed more then half of of them, I bet the wouldn't know **** about the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back