Zay 'ello to my li'l fren!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a little update. Upon closer examination, FB Scarface comes with 5 stacks of 100's not 20's. Which is why they looked darker.
Great pics Mook! that's about as close you can get to the classic Scarface "say hello to my little friend" pose.

thanks Pjam. a side by side

scarface-719725.jpg

dsc00483jd8.jpg

You guys convinced me to crack mine OPEN! I can now see the expression really works as it was intended in a full pose. The gun is nuts, love the bills, the outfit/suit tailoring is MUCH better and the one thing that really did it for me was the reason why I got him in the first place, this little guy just cracks me up with those voice phrases... a total keeper!

Thanks guys...

Okay boys and girls... here's Tony!

DSC02756.jpg

The paint apps are indeed excellent and you can see the pinstripe suit is well tailored, the gun is also primo...

Last edited:
He looks great Pjam! I also noticed that the grenade sight at the front of the M-16 can pivot up. Sideshow's weapons are improving, I hope they can keep this quality on the Star Wars weapons because the Guns for Han and excl. Obi-Wan weren't this good.

I still don't know what the extra hand is for. I'm thinking it's for holding the M-16 Magazine when he reloads it in the film but the magazine really doesn't fit in the hand.

Thanks sm, he is pretty cool looking posed... don't know about the sight, but the launcher does slide up and back. As far as the other hand, don't get it either, I guess it's for grabbing a giant bag of yeyo! :lol

pjam said:
Thanks sm, he is pretty cool looking posed... don't know about the sight, but the launcher does slide up and back. As far as the other hand, don't get it either, I guess it's for grabbing a giant bag of yeyo! :lol
The grenade sight is in that little box on top of the barrel at the front of the M-16. It's in the box so you'll have to use your nails to pull up on the end nearer the back of that box just like it's Dragon counterpart.

A Bag of yeyo would've been a great accessory. Maybe I'll make some out of those mini plastic bags that you can get from the craft store and some flour. :lol

OMG, you're right!

It has a hinge which allows you to pull it up, nice touch! This weapon is really nice, great detailing down to the real taped mags and if you notice, the mag cartidges are detailed brassy on the bottom end, unbelievable!

He looks really good, I really like the picture you guys have posted. :bounce

Unfortunately, I had to cancel my order. I also sold the first one (to a friend from work), I only have so much room to display stuff and money to spend on it.

So, I had to give Al the old axe.

Darklord Dave said:
Man, that joke never gets old when talking about a 12 inch Scarface!:monkey5

Final battle Tony is in the hizzouz! When I opened the box and looked at his face I wasn't real impressed. It's an extreme expression and with him just lying there it makes the whole figure look awkward. The paint is very dramatic as well, but I guess you'd have red bags under your eyes if you'd be snorting coke for 48 hours straight.

But I pushed the voice button and I couldn't help but laugh - almost every line has at least one **** in it. And then I put the machine gun in his hand and posed him, and all of sudden he's transformed. Looking at him from certain angles it looks like a scene straight out of the movie. I don't think I even opened my other Scarface, but this one really looks great (in certain poses).

You're so dead on with this mini-review Dave, thanks! I was a little hesitant too when I saw him in the box but boy, when posed he was transformed, still can't quite wrap my head around why or how but you were sooo right! :D

DSC02756.jpg

Damn, all these great pix are really making me want to pick one up. Glad to see you freed him from his cell Pjam.

Thanks chase, I've been playing his voice phrases all day to friends on the phone... cracks me up. If you get one get the exclusive!

pjam said:
Thanks chase, I've been playing his voice phrases all day to friends on the phone... cracks me up. If you get one get the exclusive!

Hes still available from SS isn't he???

King Darkness said:
Hes still available from SS isn't he???

Get on the waitlist for an Exclusive before the word gets out he's a keeper, you'll probably score! :D

the phrases are hysterical, tons of ****s!

I could see all these Wall St sharks having little Tony on their work desk, not to mention the rappers!

Okay, here's a few closeups so you can see the amazing paint apps and one more posed shot from a different angle... Enjoy!

DSC02780.jpg

DSC02785.jpg

DSC02788.jpg

Last edited:
Back