• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Restored and Repaired CA:TWS Winter Soldier Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbaiza

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
i spent my day today fully restoring this ca:tws winter soldier figure!

i’m really happy with how he came out! im looking to sell him for $475 usd including paypal fees and shipping up to $20. he’s complete and his accessories are all perfect, the art box is in great shape, and he comes with his original shipper.

i included some before and after photos, but pm me for more pics!

i opted not to completely remove and repaint the peeling pleather from his arm, but if you’re interested in buying him and that’s something you want me to do, send me a message!

obviously he’s not perfect and he still has that peeling issue, but i fixed a ton of stuff and he’s in much better shape now than he was when i started off.

basic list of repairs i made:

- removed the rust off of the metal buckles on his chest
- removed the old orange oxidized glue from straps, pockets, and pieces that had fallen apart
- repaired, reglued, and repainted all those parts
- repainted all of the fabric to get rid of fading and staining
- touched up the pleather and painted over any parts that had peeled off
- reattached and replaced the little buttons that had fallen off his vest and pockets
- cleaned and sealed the rubber, plastic, and pleather with 303 protectant

the biggest challenge was definitely fixing all of the straps and pieces that had fallen apart because the glue was old and hardened. once i started messing with the figure, i realized that basically everything needed to be secured! now everything is stable and i wouldn’t be scared to pose him anymore.

this was a first for me but i enjoyed it, maybe i’ll do some more revamps in the future!

Back