Statue Zatanna Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So much hate for this piece. Looks beautiful. Over priced for sure. Definitely a useless exclusive and added price? Wtf sideshow. I will pick her up somewhere down the line. She will look awesome with Black Canary and my other DC characters. Now I just need Justice League Dark characters to go with her. Constantine? Yes please. And I absoFNlutely need Swamp Thing.

Same as any other PF these days

Something about this statue makes me wish I had picked up the others...

Damn it, that stupid rabbit is growing on me ... deciding on what to use the $50.00 code on ... this or Black Canary is decision. I plan on getting both at some point :thud:

Supergirl will be the only one missing in mine. Decided to wait for a better sculpt of Supergirl.

aede14b7c458103d02531af84d12011e.jpg

8fa73c2e8f89a1c0f5a20ac61ea537cd.jpg

b745b3252a44638970a4695f9e3dad44.jpg

68c21992f58a80ca58c5e3857c688546.jpg

872a0be4aabdc42c393215598801023b.jpg

Zatanna looks better in the videos her face is softer looking, for some reason in pictures it's very hard manish looking..

Yeah, I'v really been hoping for a Zatanna piece since SS announced the DC license but for some reason they chose to go with a heavy paint app on her face, that's whats holding back my order. I cant tell if its the sculpt, paint app or artistic direction

I don't know this character but I'm going to try to squeeze her in just because of those sexy fishnet stockings.

I don't know this character but I'm going to try to squeeze her in just because of those sexy fishnet stockings.
The phenomenal display showed by SS is perfect and I'm keeping them along with COTD and MOTU.

Supergirl, Power Girl, Catwoman, Batgirl, Huntress, Zatanna and Black Canary.
Nice Display

Aiming for P1 Huntress and Zatanna also.
b220177af076c7d92e84c1cd51b76c03.jpg

The heavy makeup makes sense since she's on-stage performing her magic show there.

RnpjLAR.jpg

This is the only thing bothering me. The hair falling so far away from her back

This is the only thing bothering me. The hair falling so far away from her back

I would imagine the gap has to do with the break down of the piece for packaging and customer assembly. When considering the head, hat and hand connection. Which will probably require a little wiggle room when attaching the head out of the box.

Back