Statue Zatanna Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zatanna by Sideshow Collectibles

Either that is not a good photo or she has a pretty masculine face. But yes, Zatanna before Flash?

I think Alex said no Flash this year.

She also said no idea on Batgirl, and it got announced 4 days later. She has to keep up a veil. Flash has been the one piece everyone asks for, they won't waste that announcement on a mid-May day. I definitely feel we will see him for SDCC.

She also said no idea on Batgirl, and it got announced 4 days later. She has to keep up a veil. Flash has been the one piece everyone asks for, they won't waste that announcement on a mid-May day. I definitely feel we will see him for SDCC.

I think you mean BvS WW, regardless, a "veil" sure, but outright lying isn't cool. For example, there's a custom Flash in the works now by Xtreem prob to the tune of $750, if I PO'd that cause SS wasn't making one (cheaper)... I'd be royally offended.

I think you mean BvS WW, regardless, a "veil" sure, but outright lying isn't cool. For example, there's a custom Flash in the works now by Xtreem prob to the tune of $750, if I PO'd that cause SS wasn't making one (cheaper)... I'd be royally offended.

Well she's done it plenty of times. Things like Magneto, Thanos, and a few others and boom; we get teased. She can only give out so much information. I recall the conversation, I said, 'I'd love for a Batgirl premium format! Any chance?'. She replied, '*sad face* No idea, as you can see from my avatar, I'd love for a Batgirl; but nothing yet'. 4 days later during SDCC announcement, we get that she's being made.

I'm just saying that it will happen, and from some of my sources have been quiet about it, and silence is sometimes and answer.

We'll definitely get a Flash PF sooner or later. I want a Martian Manhunter PF first. Not sure we'll get him and I want to complete the Big 7.

Re: Zatanna Premium Format Tease ???

I need to see more pics. There are some aspects of this piece I like, but there are some aspects I can't make out from the video. Not sure yet ...so I'll hold off on my judgement for now.

I really want this to look great, tho ...cause I really need a Zatanna PF.

I sure hope that there's an alternate head sculpt otherwise I'm out on this one.

dc-comics-zatanna-premium-art-print-500286-05.jpg

Hopefully there's an alternate face more faithful to the art where we can display her to the side/looking back like in the art.

Exclusive is the rabbit. Don't think there is another head sculpt.

I'd be shocked if there's another HS. This PF will probably be the same as the Black Canary one--just the EX and that's it.

Video listed as private. Likely can't watch it outside of the US I guess. From the one picture I see, her face does not look as good as the print. Pity as I love the character. I'm just listing this as a "wait and see". The print looks great!

Back