Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

Yeah I don't see how this being made is a step backwards at all. We already know it will be better than the monstrosity that was released in theaters.

I just think this whole Snyder cut is a step backwards, literally and figuratively, because we were finally moving on with Joker, WW2 and The Batman film. The DCEU was a failed experiment, so learn from it, and move on, but no, they want to get back in and spend even more money on something that's flawed to begin with, but oh well, like Thanos said it, you could not live with your own failure, and where did that bring you? Back to Snyder.

I can see the final scene now...

Darkseid: "I am inevitable."

Superman: "And I...am...clean shaven this time. And I'm stealthy because my suit is black now just like Bruce's, so you won't see me coming (especially with Zack's murky aesthetic). So just do yourself a favor, drop the boxes and transport back to whatever hell you came from, because I need to get out of here and go film Season 2 of The Witcher."

Superman: "And I...am...clean shaven this time. And I'm stealthy because my suit is black now just like Bruce's, so you won't see me coming (especially with Zack's murky aesthetic). So just do yourself a favor, drop the boxes and transport back to whatever hell you came from, because I need to get out of here and go film Season 2 of The Witcher."

Lol sort of like cap in his Whedons? red white and blue condom suit in avengers, CE pulled all the ***** on set so he punished him with a condom suit. Ill take cavil in black rather than seeing evans in a patriotic condom

Like Prime Clone said previously "why can't we have both?" Superman in a black suit wearing a patriotic condom?

Lol sort of like cap in his Whedons? red white and blue condom suit in avengers, CE pulled all the ***** on set so he punished him with a condom suit. Ill take cavil in black rather than seeing evans in a patriotic condom

I think we all will prefer Cavill in black over CE's first Avengers suit, but I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. I was just being cheeky and running with Clown's Thanos analogy. :lol

I'm genuinely interested in what Snyder wanted to do with JL, but I understand Clown's point of view, and I sense the majority of the movie going public is of the same opinion. But as we're in a new normal now and we likely won't be flocking to cinemas even by the time this arrives in 2021, it's possible that opinion might change. Stranger things have happened.

Yeah I don't see how this being made is a step backwards at all. We already know it will be better than the monstrosity that was released in theaters.

I?m talking about how we go from joker to this. Seems like a huge step backwards imo anyway . But you know maybe not since this film will be a improvement

Why is it if you like man of steel or bvs directors cut your considered a fanboy. I definitely do not like all his movies, owls and sucker punch are trash. movies. Dawn of the dead is actually decent and so is 300. Dude hasnt made that much **** to have fanboys, he is no Lucas, Nolan, Spielberg, Tarantino or Scorsese thats where you find the fanboys, and rightfully so they are top notch directors. There are some whedon fanboys since people were obsessed with buffy, he was in their lives far too long

He def does. I?ve seen the fanboys who now say he?s a genius and that his movies are interpreted wrong. It?s strange actually. This Batman group I?m in on fb is very weird. All they do is bash iron man and mcu and talk up Snyder . It?s kinda funny.

Why can't we have both? WW2, AM2 and Flash will obviously be set in the same universe.

It seems like we might have both. We might have Battfleck again as well as Pattison. Maybe Pheonix Joker and ANOTHER Joker in the Pattison movies and who knows? Maybe Leto will return. What a cluster****. :lol Meanwhile, I'll have to wait like 10 years for a proper Darkseid, Aquaman, and Flash, because the ******** DCEU versions are still around.

Znyder cut wont be a step backwards if its good. If you got your mind made up already it will be terrible well then ya i see where your coming from. People thought the joker was going to be crap too, another dc bomb and look how that turned out. It didnt even need batman in it to suceed.

Id love to see a loki movie do that or any movie based on a marvel villian without any heroes Propping him up or there to help carry the story.

Dc will have another villain based hit when black adam releases, the rock wont win any oscars but its going to be good

Do you guys really believe hbo and warner would have ok?d this, soend 20-40 million more on it they thought it was worse then the original justice league cutt? Its called sunk cost, you dont add more too it its just makes the losses worse. No this **** would never see the light of day, regardless of the trolls asking for it. It has been over three years since jl released they could have easily just let sleeping dogs die- the trolling would have died down the end

I'd like a Thanos movie with no heroes or infinity stones.

I think WB is spending more money on the Snyder cut for the same reason they are splitting the film into episodes, because they need content for HBO MAX. It's probably cheaper to spend 20 mill than what Netflix spends on creating new series. They already lost money with JL, so what's 20 mill to turn it into a show. They also lost money with the Harley Queen movie, yet they're filming another Harley movie, the Suicide Squad. :dunno

I don't know about that. At least the JL movie is short and entertaining because it's bad. I think the Snyder cut will be like the extended version of BVS or the Snyder Cut of Watchmen, long and even more boring than the original cut.

I like Cavill as Superman, but he's a natural heel. A natural ***hole, piece of **** that would be perfect for James Bond and would make a great Sith lord. You put Cavill in SW as a Sith, and that's going to print money.

Am I the only one who thinks superman works best as a corny Boy Scout type character who acts noble and courageous. Think of the the guy from the boys except not evil and the hero from megamind. Maybe stop trying to make him dark and embrace his corny , Boy Scout, goody gimic.

I?m talking about how we go from joker to this. Seems like a huge step backwards imo anyway . But you know maybe not since this film will be a improvement

Joker was great but I don't see how the Snyder cut would take anything away from that. WB clearly has no logical plan for this so called universe. Like how are we getting a suicide squad reboot/sequel before a SUPERMAN sequel? :lol

Am I the only one who thinks superman works best as a corny Boy Scout type character who acts noble and courageous. Think of the the guy from the boys except not evil and the hero from megamind. Maybe stop trying to make him dark and embrace his corny , Boy Scout, goody gimic.

I think we were getting there with JL, WB just never gave Zack enough time for Supermans arc to play out.

It seems like we might have both. We might have Battfleck again as well as Pattison. Maybe Pheonix Joker and ANOTHER Joker in the Pattison movies and who knows? Maybe Leto will return. What a cluster****. :lol Meanwhile, I'll have to wait like 10 years for a proper Darkseid, Aquaman, and Flash, because the ******** DCEU versions are still around.

I'd like a Thanos movie with no heroes or infinity stones.

I think WB is spending more money on the Snyder cut for the same reason they are splitting the film into episodes, because they need content for HBO MAX. It's probably cheaper to spend 20 mill than what Netflix spends on creating new series. They already lost money with JL, so what's 20 mill to turn it into a show. They also lost money with the Harley Queen movie, yet they're filming another Harley movie, the Suicide Squad. :dunno

I don't know about that. At least the JL movie is short and entertaining because it's bad. I think the Snyder cut will be like the extended version of BVS or the Snyder Cut of Watchmen, long and even more boring than the original cut.

I like Cavill as Superman, but he's a natural heel. A natural ***hole, piece of **** that would be perfect for James Bond and would make a great Sith lord. You put Cavill in SW as a Sith, and that's going to print money.

Yup look how scary his evil Superman was the dude is a legit certified grade A A hole.

Yes this

I think we were getting there with JL, WB just never gave Zack enough time for Supermans arc to play out.

Good point though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we were. But sadly that was like at the end. I?m not a huge superman fan and I get the character moreso than WB. They try to modernize him way to much. He?s a huge goody Boy Scout. Play with that concept.
Make it funny but also explain he acts that way cause he?s an alien . And yes it?s very stupid how we are getting a SS sequel before superman .

A BOP movie before teen titans, young justice , green lantern corps and flash? I.......

Here, is this better? :lol

jOFijoz.jpg

qx4vT68.jpg

Q1lT4cf.jpg

I think Snyder had an arc for Superman. I loved his more realistic take but he was still a newbie. His arc would have been his journey to the positive superman when he fully embraces his destiny.

I?m gutted the DC universe was destroyed by DC execs. I believe Snyder was forced to shove in the justice league into BvS.

My issues with the movie aside. Affleck is by far the best Batman we?ve had, Gadot was a great Wonder Woman. Visually this is the best looking superhero movie I?ve ever seen. Loads of potential.

I think Snyder had an arc for Superman. I loved his more realistic take but he was still a newbie. His arc would have been his journey to the positive superman when he fully embraces his destiny.

I?m gutted the DC universe was destroyed by DC execs. I believe Snyder was forced to shove in the justice league into BvS.

My issues with the movie aside. Affleck is by far the best Batman we?ve had, Gadot was a great Wonder Woman. Visually this is the best looking superhero movie I?ve ever seen. Loads of potential.

What they did with Affleck's Batman in JL was an atrocity. The character had so much depth and ppl wanted backstory from BVS and instead they turned him into a clown.

What arc? He died in the second film. :lol

I thought Superman had a good arc in MOS. The final shot of little Clark with the cape and his father watching and the final line, "Welcome to the planet" and Clark smiling and saying, "Glad to be here, Lois" , were perfect. His "arc" was complete. He learned his origin, found love, embraced his powers, found his purpose, and finally felt like he belonged with the humans.

BVS took a massive **** on that by making Superman sad and depressed the whole film....then killing him.

He did all that by the end of MOS. :lol

BVS took a step backwards. I can only imagine what his LJ cut will do to Superman.

Back