Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

Yeah, me too.
Granted, my only other reference is Hackman's brilliant, but goofy, characterisation.

Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

Snyder cut might be the darkest superhero property made for kids but that Boys S2 decapitation by black noir on that syrian superhero has to be one of the coolest decapitation scenes I have ever seen in any movie.

It was so simple yet effective.

Sorry Snyder you are not even the edgiest lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snyder cut might be the darkest superhero property made for kids but that Boys S2 decapitation by black noir on that syrian superhero has to be one of the coolest decapitation scenes I have ever seen in any movie.

I've seen clips of that show on Youtube and the dude that's like an evil Superman is scary when he uses that heat vision. That show made heat vision scary. :lol

This. BvS was the first movie experience I've ever had where the theater actually got darker when the film started, so I can only imagine what he has in store for us with his JL cut. Oh wait - you weren't actually talking about cinematography. Oops! Never mind...

This. BvS was the first movie experience I've ever had where the theater actually got darker when the film started, so I can only imagine what he has in store for us with his JL cut. Oh wait - you weren't actually talking about cinematography. Oops! Never mind...

:lol:lol

Snyder sucks the life out everything.

:lol:lol

Snyder sucks the life out everything.

He?s one of the best visual directors working today. His movies are the best looking superhero movies I?ve ever seen. [emoji2374]

I've seen clips of that show on Youtube and the dude that's like an evil Superman is scary when he uses that heat vision. That show made heat vision scary. :lol

That show is absolutely brilliant, highly recommended.

Some scenes made even Supes eye vision looks scary. How it glows from his veins first, very cool visually.

Yea that one guy is ruthless. He kills anyone and is unstoppable and pretty much works for the government. I can?t imagine having someone like that today.

Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

Ray Fisher is now saying Whedon is creative trash.

Not WB who removed Snyder in the first place and hired Whedon is trash but just Whedon is trash.

That Snyder cut better be all its cut out to be alot of careers and reputations are riding on it.

Ray Fisher is now saying Whedon is creative trash.

Not WB who removed Snyder in the first place and hired Whedon is trash but just Whedon is trash.

That Snyder cut better be all its cut out to be alot of careers and reputations are riding on it.

I honestly had to look up Fisher to confirm who he was. I thought he might have been someone from Snyder's film crew. Way to take the high road, Ray! :lol

That's bad form from Fisher.
I suppose he's got reason to be pissed off after his role was allegedly butchered by Whedon's take on the movie, but he should just be a pro and stay quiet.

That's bad form from Fisher.
I suppose he's got reason to be pissed off after his role was allegedly butchered by Whedon's take on the movie, but he should just be a pro and stay quiet.

Agreed. It?s not like Weadon is an amateur either, I think the Weadons version sucked due to studio pressure. Not his fault.

Afleck, that guy knows how to keep his mouth shut. Snyder too. Total class

He didnt really say anything bad about whedon he just said he takes back all the nice things he said in that interview. Sure thats a dig but its not nearly as bad as talking direct **** like jye implied he was doing. I couldnt find any article that sites him saying that whedon is a hack but maybe jye has inside scoop.

He also didnt know at the time of that interview that whedon and johns conspired behind zacks back to get him replaced long before he was removed. They are both snakes. Johns promised whedon the batgirl gig for him to come in and replace zack, whedon pretended like he knew nothing about it and he was doing zack a favor but they all found out the truth

Lol what happened to that batgirl film haha

Whedon: So, when does production on my new Batgirl film start?

Warner Bros:
Jim-Carrey-Smiles-Runs-Out-of-Court-Room.gif

a long watch but pretty interesting

your mileage may vary :)

E99HK8e.jpg

_0Gdf3k9vfcS7VsVYKTNvi-WrLxS9wdAMmq6WxS474jfkb229s5nd86CuLUFWBbIKGVqRU4z5z2tndhAg9VKeF5ZewXGpuTt0Ss33zHQV-V8Zfq7dXhFmODs7N2r6assg5B6AQ

Last edited:

IIRC Gadot was pretty disgusted about the joke with Flash's face in her boobs to the point that she refused to film the scene so they used a body double instead.

Lol there is a silly DC fanboy theory going around that Kevin fiege ruined the DCEU behind the scenes. He had whedon and the other guy go in and spy on production and ruin the plans. Also apparently they think civil war was in reaction to BVS cause the third cap movie was called originally serpent society .

they think civil war was in reaction to BVS cause the third cap movie was called originally serpent society .

Feige greenlighting CW *was* in response to the BvS announcement but that was after he had previously veto'd the Russos' request to do it. They were never making Serpent Society (unfortunately), they just created that logo as a joke.

Back