Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League coming in 2021

We are!!

DFvd7m5.gif

agmunZq.gif

:lol perfect :lol

Speaking of trailer park GvK trailer got 61 million views lets see if the SCJL trailer can catch up it’s at 16 million

:chase

Some more tidbits:

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/just...ind-press-and-cruel-critics-a182530#gs.tsc2cs

In a recent interview with LightCast, Zack Snyder's Justice League producer Deborah Snyder tackled the subject of "unkind press" ahead of the movie's release, and spoke openly about how the constant barrage of negativity feels.

"We’ve had our share of unkind press. I think [Batman v Superman] is the perfect example. 'It’s too dark.' Too dark compared to what? I think that some of the reactions were ‘It’s not funny enough. It’s not the movie I expected it to be.’ And you’re [saying], ‘Is that the movie’s fault or is that your fault for having a preconceived notion of what it should be?’ It was kind of interesting to read that."

Snyder also shared her take on how critics sometimes conduct themselves in reviews.

"Sometimes I feel, not just about our movies, but in general, the reviewers are cruel, and there’s people behind it that spend a lot of time, whether you like it or not. And you don’t have to like it, but sometimes it gets very personal, and it gets mean. You can say what you think without being mean or cruel."

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/just...ng-reshoots-actually-lasted-a182526#gs.tsc5f3

During a recent interview on the LightCast podcast, producer Deborah Snyder confirmed that they shot "literally one scene," and it it took only three days last October in order to complete it.

"People kept thinking 'Oh, they went and shot so much more stuff.' And I go 'We literally shot one scene, like one additional scene. I shot three days here. That’s it. That’s what we captured.'"

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/just...e-version-of-the-snyder-cut-a182523#gs.tsc6y2

Whether it will happen remains to be seen, but during a recent interview with I Minutemen, the popular filmmaker revealed the title of his colourless version of the DC Comics adaptation. "We're finishing right now the black and white version of Justice League," Snyder confirmed. "It's called the Justice Is Gray Edition. That's what I call it."

"It's interesting also, too, because like, you know, the black suit. Because you can say, in modern Krypton, when he left...everyone was wearing black suits, mostly, you know? So it is sort of linked to...in some ways, to the old world. I think it's a more direct relationship to his family."

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/just...lack-suit-in-the-snyder-cut-a182529#gs.tsc4tx

"The blue suit is his 'Suit of a Hero,'" Snyder continued. "The 'Suit of His Destiny.' Where like, the black suit is his more personal in a lot of ways." The black suit is "more about his family" in the filmmaker's eyes, and he added: One is outward and one is inward. And I think that those things [are] the expression of that. Let's put it this way...it was always my intention that the larger arc of the movies was to realize that more completely. But I think you get a sense of it here."

Clearly, the director has given the addition of the black suit a lot of thought, so we'll ho

Can’t they just let the movie speak for itself it’s like they haven’t learned their lesson from their Ant-man trashing days sheesh

I?ll always find it a shame that people were more hyped for iron and cap fight than batman v Superman fight. Two b listers vs two of the most popular heroes ever. You know you did a bad job when people show up to that more than a movie that?s been hyped up for years. He has no space to bash ant man. Ant man doesn?t have 40 directors cuts. This is coming from someone who think ant man sucks

I think the real problem is Snyder's ego. He thinks his vision of a dark gritty DC Universe is better, cooler, and more entertaining than a more heartfelt and uplifting one. He thinks his vision is what the fans want. Some fans, sure, but most fans, ummm NO. This is his disconnect with the mainstream audience. He thinks what he is making is superior to all those silly MCU kiddie movies. Dark is mature, edgy and "deep" for the critical viewer. WB's mistake was letting Snyder sell them on this idea.

"Most" fans wanted a more traditional movie with the characters represented as to what they know and admire and enjoy. JL's (and BvS) failure already proved that. His Snyder cut is not gonna turn those who disliked the theatrical JL into new fans. It's even darker than what we got.

Iron Man 1, Avengers 1 and the last 2, Capt 2&3 and Thor 3 are the only really good Marvel films....that's a lot of junk left over. Yet people say that they are ok because there is continuity

His Snyder cut is not gonna turn those who disliked the theatrical JL into new fans.

I feel like it would be more accurate to say his Snyder cut is not gonna turn those who disliked BVS into new fans. The theatrical cut of Justice League is basically universally panned for being bland and just down right bad at parts. If you're one of the few who liked BVS and Snyder's overall vision, you'll probably like this upcoming cut. If you hated BVS, you'll probably still hate Snyder's Justice League. I guess we will know for sure in a months time.....

Really interesting comparison of footage from the Snyder cut trailers vs clips from the 2017 film and trailers.

Snyder just said that WB distribution of his cut has been, and I quote, “NOT AMAZING” :rotfl

I swear that is one super wacky studio lol

Back