Zack Snyder's Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to know where you got that number from or what you base your ?logic? on. If you seriously think that there?s only a thousand or so Snyder fans out there then your out of your mind. Is this coming from the same place in your brain that thinks Puerto Rico is a continent? What constitutes someone as a Snyder fan anyway?

Lol maybe the fact that you only see a small amount of Snyder fans compared to regular fans. I?m talking specifically about casual fans vs fanboy cultist like yourself who think anyone who doesn?t like the Snyder verse is a troll and doesn?t have a brain . You guys are a very small amount compared to casual fans who just support DC and could care less if Snyder continues or not.

Lol and chill with the insults snoopy. What constitutes as a fanboy is someone like you who gets all pissy when someone says something about Snyder and think everything the guy does is a work of art. You may not think all his movies are good. But judging from you child like attitude it?s clear your one of those fanboys who get upset someone doesn?t like his work or universe.

Maybe take a chill pill bucko And have a decent conversation without the silly insults. You can do it champ. Snyder is counting on you. It?s just a movie buddy. It?ll be gone soon . Then you?ll have a new universe to fanboy over

X was bigger than Y," when neither X or Y is known, won't cut it.

HBO/Warners also won't put numbers to JL

And so long Snyder. So you can kind of guess the satisfaction with the numbers.

Lol maybe the fact that you only see a small amount of Snyder fans compared to regular fans. I?m talking specifically about casual fans vs fanboy cultist like yourself who think anyone who doesn?t like the Snyder verse is a troll and doesn?t have a brain . You guys are a very small amount compared to casual fans who just support DC and could care less if Snyder continues or not.

Lol and chill with the insults snoopy. What constitutes as a fanboy is someone like you who gets all pissy when someone says something about Snyder and think everything the guy does is a work of art. You may not think all his movies are good. But judging from you child like attitude it?s clear your one of those fanboys who get upset someone doesn?t like his work or universe.

Maybe take a chill pill bucko And have a decent conversation without the silly insults. You can do it champ. Snyder is counting on you. It?s just a movie buddy. It?ll be gone soon . Then you?ll have a new universe to fanboy over

I’m a fanboy cultist because I like some of his movies? Riiiiiiiight. :rotfl

The fact that you only see a small amount of Snyder fans compared to regular fans..? What does that even mean? Are you out there taking surveys or something? Again, what are you basing these “facts” on? How are you coming up with these numbers lol. I genuinely want to know.

That article's source is a Tweet, but the way I understood that Tweet was that Nielsen had not released its numbers, that Tweet thread continued:

He then follows up:

So in short, are those numbers even trustworthy? I think Samba TV was analytics software that came with some smart TVs. Does that even cover a wide enough reach to provide reliable numbers?

Are the numbers trustworthy? I don't know. But I have no idea what incentive that company would have to fudge numbers in order to say that the Snyder Cut had more views than the Falcon & Winter Soldier debut. I don't really care too much, though.

The discussion here got to the point where the question was asked if there are any numbers out to indicate if ZSJL has been a success. That article was the only example of any metric that I've seen. Make of it whatever you want. My sense of its success is more anecdotal, and probably biased by my own enjoyment of the movie.

I had fun watching it for 4 hours. To me, that was worth the $15 I paid to subscribe. Now I'll watch it one more time before I cancel my subscription. Then I'll get the 4K disc (at the end of May, I think) and have it whenever I want to enjoy it again.

And I'll leave the rest of this success metrics conversation to whoever wants to have it. I'd rather discuss the movie itself because its "success" doesn't matter enough to me to spend more time trying to validate it one way or the other. I guess I'd be happier if the movie did well just because I would prefer vindication against unwarranted studio meddling. Otherwise, I'm just really glad that I personally find it a superficially fun 4-hour watch while also enjoying much of the thematic element. What anyone else thinks of it won't change that. :)

I’m a fanboy cultist because I like some of his movies? Riiiiiiiight. :rotfl

The fact that you only see a small amount of Snyder fans compared to regular fans..? What does that even mean? Are you out there taking surveys or something? Again, what are you basing these “facts” on? How are you coming up with these numbers lol. I genuinely want to know.

See you didn't even read what I said. Your not a fanboy cause you like some of his movies. Your a fanboy cause of your cult like attitude towards me everytime I'd say something against them. And it's not rocket science. Get out your bubble. I only see a small amount of people saying.

Durrr #Restore dasnyder verse bruh. It's like 300 tops. It doesn't take a genius to see the numbers of these hardcore snyder fans are low. Now you have fans like me who could care less if it continues or not and then people who just down right hate it.

Your always going to have a very vocal fanbase. Hell last night on twitter you had a small group of people saying Jesse Eisenberg was the greatest Lex luthor casting of all time.

Absolutely mind-boggling. but of course, they got crushed.

Are the numbers trustworthy? I don't know. But I have no idea what incentive that company would have to fudge numbers in order to say that the Snyder Cut had more views than the Falcon & Winter Soldier debut. I don't really care too much, though.

The discussion here got to the point where the question was asked if there are any numbers out to indicate if ZSJL has been a success. That article was the only example of any metric that I've seen. Make of it whatever you want. My sense of its success is more anecdotal, and probably biased by my own enjoyment of the movie.

I had fun watching it for 4 hours. To me, that was worth the $15 I paid to subscribe. Now I'll watch it one more time before I cancel my subscription. Then I'll get the 4K disc (at the end of May, I think) and have it whenever I want to enjoy it again.

And I'll leave the rest of this success metrics conversation to whoever wants to have it. I'd rather discuss the movie itself because its "success" doesn't matter enough to me to spend more time trying to validate it one way or the other. I guess I'd be happier if the movie did well just because I would prefer vindication against unwarranted studio meddling. Otherwise, I'm just really glad that I personally find it a superficially fun 4-hour watch while also enjoying much of the thematic element. What anyone else thinks of it won't change that. :)

Oh I agree with you that its success (or failure) shouldn't affect your personal enjoyment of a film. It just sucks that if it fails, you won't get a continuation of the story though (if you liked it, and if not, then I guess that's good?) :rotfl

See you didn't even read what I said. Your not a fanboy cause you like some of his movies. Your a fanboy cause of your cult like attitude towards me everytime I'd say something against them. And it's not rocket science. Get out your bubble. I only see a small amount of people saying.

Durrr #Restore dasnyder verse bruh. It's like 300 tops. It doesn't take a genius to see the numbers of these hardcore snyder fans are low. Now you have fans like me who could care less if it continues or not and then people who just down right hate it.

Your always going to have a very vocal fanbase. Hell last night on twitter you had a small group of people saying Jesse Eisenberg was the greatest Lex luthor casting of all time.

Absolutely mind-boggling. but of course, they got crushed.

So anyone that questions your moronic logic is a fanboy cultist? I think maybe you’re the one not reading here. I don’t have a problem with you not liking Snyder, I have a problem with you spewing your so called “facts” with nothing to back it up. Now I’m assuming you’re referring to the #restorethesnyderverse hashtag having only 300 people use it? Again where are you getting these numbers? Lmao if you look up that hashtag on Instagram over forty two-thousand people have used it. I don’t for one second believe that the Snyder fan base is made up of a thousand people. :lol

Damn Loki, you are killing it. I was gonna post that too :lol

It can’t even pull WW84 numbers: :lol:lol:lol

I say top 10

You gotta say top 20

You wouldn?t hit a guy with glasses would you

1. TWS
2. IW/EG (really one movie)
3. Avengers
4. CW
5. TDK
6. ZSJL
7. IM1
8. STM
9. Blade 1
10. Spiderman 2

ZSJL is literally the AOTC for super hero movies. No idea how you rank it THAT high. This thing isn’t in my TOP 50. Just as good CGI as a 2002 movie, awful dialogue, some plot holes, Flash Flash Binks, garbage romance, ends on a cliffhanger...

X was bigger than Y," when neither X or Y is known, won't cut it.

HBO/Warners also won't put numbers to JL

And so long Snyder. So you can kind of guess the satisfaction with the numbers.

The numbers were so bad it didn’t even take a week to officially end the Snyderverse.

What a failure. They probably lost money!

So anyone that questions your moronic logic is a fanboy cultist? I think maybe you’re the one not reading here. I don’t have a problem with you not liking Snyder, I have a problem with you spewing your so called “facts” with nothing to back it up. Now I’m assuming you’re referring to the #restorethesnyderverse hashtag having only 300 people use it? Again where are you getting these numbers? Lmao if you look up that hashtag on Instagram over forty two-thousand people have used it. I don’t for one second believe that the Snyder fan base is made up of a thousand people. :lol

41 thousand of those posts are Snyder’s alt accounts. He uses a russian bot farm and Ray Fisher to boost his hashtags. Sad!

ZSJL is literally the AOTC for super hero movies. No idea how you rank it THAT high. This thing isn’t in my TOP 50. Just as good CGI as a 2002 movie, awful dialogue, some plot holes, Flash Flash Binks, garbage romance, ends on a cliffhanger...

Yikes.. I would not go that far.. It was far better then AOTC.. But IMO that is not saying much.

I thought it was better then the other two ZS DC films. I only thought the CGI was noticeably bad a few times.

IMO Its not as bad as you think but its not as great as others are saying either.

Give me a 3 hour cut with less Cyborg and I would probably love it.

8.3 on IMDB is pretty impressive.

Probably will drop to around 8.0 or so after a few 100k more votes.

IMDB has the biggest user base for movie ratings, and getting an 8 is no easy feat. There's only 5 movies that have a 9.0 average or higher (highest being 9.3).

So anyone that questions your moronic logic is a fanboy cultist? I think maybe you?re the one not reading here. I don?t have a problem with you not liking Snyder, I have a problem with you spewing your so called ?facts? with nothing to back it up. Now I?m assuming you?re referring to the #restorethesnyderverse hashtag having only 300 people use it? Again where are you getting these numbers? Lmao if you look up that hashtag on Instagram over forty two-thousand people have used it. I don?t for one second believe that the Snyder fan base is made up of a thousand people. :lol

Bruh you can post a hash tag more then once..... derp.

Also 42 thousand? That?s not even a huge number. It goes back to my argument that they are only a a few hardcore Snyder fanboys . Coupled in the thousands .

And reading seems to be hard for you so let me tell you in a way you understand

If. You. Cry. About. Another. Persons . Thoughts. On. Snyder. And act. Like. A. Kid. Over. An. Opinion. Then. You. Are. A cultist. FANBOY.

There did you get it. Everything I?ve been saying you always get soooo mad. Like I attacked your mom.

And I back up my facts all the time and crush u with them all the time. You don?t have any arguments just insults. Like it?s sooooo crazy that not every DC fan has to blindly follow Snyder . Crazy right?

Any criticism I give to Snyder u cry about it and say I?m attacking him. Try form an argument like other people have been doing instead of being another blind Snyder fan

Be cuz it?s deep breh!!!!

Yikes.. I would not go that far.. It was far better then AOTC.. But IMO that is not saying much.

I thought it was better then the other two ZS DC films. I only thought the CGI was noticeably bad a few times.

IMO Its not as bad as you think but its not as great as others are saying either.

Give me a 3 hour cut with less Cyborg and I would probably love it.

I liked cyborg but the cgi on him is horrible . I think the strongest part of this movie is flash . It felt like more of his movie with a sprinkling of cyborg. I liked everyone. Even Superman.

I don?t know why they made cyborg a full on robot. He has some human parts. The only human part on this cyborg is half his head.

I am hoping a repeat viewing will help me appreciate it more.

As is... 1st time viewing... I was left underwhelmed

The drought left me hungry for a superhero movie and what better one than an updated JL movie!

ZSJL ultimately gave me what I wanted out of WV which was an uninterrupted thrill ride.

Black Widow got delayed so much I joined the Snyder cult lol

Hey anyone check on khev hope he is ok

The drought left me hungry for a superhero movie and what better one than an updated JL movie!

ZSJL ultimately gave me what I wanted out of WV which was an uninterrupted thrill ride.

Joining the Snyder cult huh? So your doing most of ur shopping at hot topic and listing to nu metal I take it? Lol I kid

"ZSJL is the greatest digital event of all time." - Joss Whedon (probably)

Back