Zack Snyder's Justice League - what's your wish list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just want the Black suit version Superman with " HAIR FIXED" head.
I'd like Cyborg as well, but I doubt Hot Toys can make it right with all the joints.

I feel this thread is setting itself up for disappointment. I could see a black suit Superman repaint. Maybe they finally release Cyborg.

I doubt we'll even get a Cyborg. Black suit Superman with reused sculpt and still the wrong hair is my guess and a reissue of the Knightmars Batman.

My wish list includes Zack Snyder no longer having any involvement in any DC project! :lol

Well fortunately for you he?ll do his thing for his fans on HBO Max in its own independent ?Snyderverse? universe and Jenkins, Wan, Reeves, Gunn, Muschietti, Duvernay, et al., will do theirs in the DCEU.

Well fortunately for you he?ll do his thing for his fans on HBO Max in its own independent ?Snyderverse? universe and Jenkins, Wan, Reeves, Gunn, Muschietti, Duvernay, et al., will do theirs in the DCEU.

Its the same DCEU, the Josstice League who will be retconned. Now warner is both in cinema and HBO Max as one single DCEU.
Jenkins, Wan, Reeves, Gunn, Muschietti, Duvernay They all work under Snyder's initial vision, they are not trap by it but they have to follow the rules established by Snyder.

Its the same DCEU, the Josstice League who will be retconned. Now warner is both in cinema and HBO Max as one single DCEU.
Jenkins, Wan, Reeves, Gunn, Muschietti, Duvernay They all work under Snyder's initial vision, they are not trap by it but they have to follow the rules established by Snyder.

Mmm, that?s not how Jim Lee made it sound at the first DC Fandome. But I do think for the most part, as you say ZSJL will replace Josstice League and the other directors are free to do their own thing as long as it doesn?t directly disagree with any of the other directors (not just Zack).

Would love a Darkseid. I really like Martian Manhunter, so if he is in it ... I would love that figure.Really looking forward to this film. Is it going to be in cinemas as well?

Would love a Darkseid. I really like Martian Manhunter, so if he is in it ... I would love that figure.Really looking forward to this film. Is it going to be in cinemas as well?

Snyder wants for fans to have the IMAX theater experience of it. I'm thinking they'll probably release it in theaters as well as for 30 days on HBO Max, same as WW84 and all the other WB 2021 films. Bigger question for me is will it be released as a mini-series as well.

Cool. Would love to see it in theaters, my son is really into the DCU. Hoping it will be out in cinemas in europe.

I definitely want to see in on an IMAX screen. Don?t want to miss out on that I just hope a theater near me will be open to show it.

Although in all honesty watching it on home theater will be more comfortable. 4 hours and change. I think if I do see it in a theater I?ll only have one cup of coffee morning of, lol.

A New Affleck suit Batman ? and Knightmare Joker !!!

Maybe they'll update the Knightmare version? Given that there's now a 4-5 minutes scene that was recently shot for that, which is ostensibly a tease for what we'll get in JL2...

Maybe they'll update the Knightmare version? Given that there's now a 4-5 minutes scene that was recently shot for that, which is ostensibly a tease for what we'll get in JL2...

I think this will be a prequel to the BVS scene, so yes i hope we get a new Knightmare version.

I'd be down for a new knightmare Batman and Black Suit Superman. But I would also be down if they did a full release of all the figures before (minus the regular suit superman assuming anyone wants it again) I would be happy to get Batman again (sold them both a while back) both normal and tactical suit and Knightmare would be great. Deathstroke and Joker would be awesome but we might also see Knightmare flash and Cyborg in film given that their costumes where revealed.

Here’s hoping the release of Zack Snyder’s Justice League next month leads to HT’s announcement of ZSJL figures and revitalizes this forum!

Back