Your top 5 Hot Toys figures ever released.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for me:

1.-Godfather.
2.-Batman/Bruce Wayne.
3. Joker (1989).
4.-Tony Stark mech version.
5.-Leonidas.

Special mentions: Iron Monger, Batman TDKR, Mark VI, Joker 2.0.

My Top Five.

Batman 1989
Joker 1989
Terminator (T1) Arnie
Superman
Ghost Rider

My Top Five HOT TOYS Ever

1. Blade
2. Superman
3. T800 DX10
4. Classic Predator
5. Jack Sparrow DX06

I've just started to collect Hot Toys and so far this is my top 5:
DX11 Joker 2.0
DX12 Batman
DX07 Luke Skywalker
Selina Kyle Catwoman
Resident Evil Alice

My top five Hot Toys

1. General Ursus
2. Gorilla Captain
3. Gorilla Soldier
4. DX10 T2 Arnie
5. City Hunter Predator

I have been collecting Hot Toys for a couple of years. As it stands now my top 5 are:
1 Iron Monger
2 T-800 (DX 10)
3 Barney Ross
4 Hulk
5 Classic Predator

5) T-1000/Robert Patrick - Just so many damn fine accessories, 2 sculpts, almost 2 different outfits.

4) Superman/Christopher Reeve - One of the best sculpts so far from HT, + Reeves is the only Superman for me.

3) Batman/Michael Keaton - Looks just like 89 Batman but in 1.6 of course.

2) The Joker/Heath Ledger DX01 - The first DX Joker and first DX. This was my first Heath Joker figure and I loved it then and now, the cop Joker in the box is worthy of a figure itself.

1) The Terminator T1/Arnold Schwarzenegger - I remember going wow when I got this figure & I still go wow, 2 great sculpts which imo HT have not bettered in terms of Arnie yet. Also the fig is from one of my favourite movies.
I doubt it will be knocked off my top spot, well until HT release their Back To The Future Figs. :exactly:

That's a tough call.. Just 5 figures.. I'd like to say Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad might go straight in my top 5 when I get her in my hands (hope they don't fail this one, it looks extremely promising) and I'm really looking forward Iron Mark VI Diecast (just the best Iron Man suit ever for me, the absence of diecast sucked on the previous version, so I hope they don't fail this one, it will make my top 10 figures).

So, a top 5 of the figures that are released...

5) Deadpool: I'm not 100% sure he'll stay in my top 5 forever as I do have some issues with it (so he could be topped by a Deadpool 2.0 figure) but it's an outstanding figure, very unique in the way HT tackled this, a lot of thought when into it, and it's probably my favorite fig out of all the 2016 releases by Hot Toys. Tough call on that one though as I love all the Batman line-up from Bat v Superman (can't decide which I prefer from that line-up, they're all terrific figures).

4) T-800 Battle Damaged DX from "Terminator 2": let's be honest this one could be ranked #1 as there isn't a single flaw one this figure, I don't know how it can be done better, it's the most faithful sculpt of Schwarzenegger ever, and I feel it's one of the best figures of Hot Toys ever released. Very ambitious, it's just completely badass. Only reason there's a higher ranked T-800 in that top is because I prefer the clothes, the style, the face, and the overall dangerousness of Arnie's T-800 in the first movie. BUT from an objective point of view, this is the superior figure quality-wise.

3) Joker 2.0 DX from "The Dark Knight": this figure hasn't aged one bit, it deserves every credit it got. It's badass, it's mean, and it's simply a must have.

2) Robocop 2.0 Diecast: I think out of all my Hot Toys, it's the figure that stands out the most. There's just something in the paint job that makes it stand out. I wasn't sure about buying it as I have loads of Robocop figures... and I was a bit tired of the look, I mean it's so classic, so old. But man when I saw it in person (with the Battle Damaged one that I also love but if I have to choose between the two, my choice goes for the normal version BUT the BD has the most perfect sculpt face of Peter Weller, it's so incredible), I just had to buy it. It's the most perfect Robocop figure ever.

1) T-800 Battle Damaged from "The Terminator": this is very subjective, but man, it's still my favorite Hot Toys figure. That leather coat is so legendary. The look of this figure is so badass and so "classic". It's my favorite look for the T-800 and I'm so thankful Hot Toys nailed, it's perfection.

Now I also love a lot of other Hot Toys figures (except most of the Avengers as I hate the designs of the suits and the movies, except Iron Man Mark VI), I'm really waiting for them to release a proper Anakin Skywalker figure from Episode III. This is probably my most wanted figure, I hope they release it someday, I'm tired of the Han solos, Lukes and Darth Vaders. Give me Anakin from Episode III!

WOW.... necro post....

But this is a whole new question today. Putting aside character preference... and just going by outstanding work, accuracy and shelf presence (not necessarily in order):

1. Ant-Man
2. Iron Man 45
3. T2 Terminator DX13
4. ANH Stormtrooper
5. Jack Sparrow DX

Disclaimer: this list includes ONLY HT figures that I have.

These are guided by my favorite characters, and limited to one per franchise:

1. Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues)
  2. Batman (Batman v Superman version)
  3. Captain America (Civil War version)
  4. Tonto (The Lone Ranger might have flopped but I liked it)
  5. Indiana Jones (I know the figure ain't great but it's arguably the best so far)

5) DX08 Nicholson Joker
4) Arkham City Batman
3) DX09 Michael Keaton Batman
2) MMS136 Tech Noir Terminator
1) Christopher Reeve Superman

Back