Your Top 10 Sideshow Premium Formats (All Lines)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you like her too! She's awesome! :clap

yeah I like the design of the Spiderwoman character and PF... my favorite female marvel character... sorry to hear about so many problems with it.

You could add my Robocop PF to my list. I knew I forgot one!

Gandalf, Aragorn, Sauron, Dark Rider of Mordor,Urak-hai Berserker,Lurtz,Rooster Cogburn,Predator,Older Green Hulk,etc,etc

yeah I like the design of the Spiderwoman character and PF... my favorite female marvel character... sorry to hear about so many problems with it.

You could add my Robocop PF to my list. I knew I forgot one!

Yes Robocop is nice too! I have him and that thing reminds me of the movie from way back. :clap

1. Thor (comic)
2. Captain America (comic)
3. Berserker
4. Lord of Darkness
5. Boba Fett
6. Scout Trooper
7. Darth Talon
8. Count Dooku
9. Darth Maul
10. Aurra Sing

In order of most awesome.

Some of these I own, some I do not:

Red Skull
Evil Queen
Vlad the Impaler
Indy TOD
Mola Ram
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Grievous w/cape
Leatherface
Gandalf the Grey
Lord of Darkness

I'm biased to comic PF's but my favourite one's which aren't comic PF's are these

Berserker
Lurtz
Gandalf The Grey
Boba Fett
Scout Trooper on bike
& Lord Darkness

1. Thor (comic)
2. Captain America (comic)
3. Berserker
4. Lord of Darkness
5. Boba Fett
6. Scout Trooper
7. Darth Talon
8. Count Dooku
9. Darth Maul
10. Aurra Sing

In order of most awesome.

Great! You like dooku PF too! :clap this piece does not get enough credit. But in person I love mine. He's a super cool sith and a major character in the clone wars. :hi5:

Hmmmmm Top 10.... That is a hard one. I personally prefer film based statues but think that some of the best PF SS has done are comic based.

Well I guess for me Pieces I own or have owned (other then 1, 2, and 3 they are in no order)

1. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - I got an outstanding paint job on mine and it looks amazing.

2. Conan the Barbarian - Great Flow to this piece. Some of the best Body sculpting I have seen on any piece. Looks just like Arnold did at that stage in his Career.

3. Avengers Hulk - Ok it's not officially a PF but it has the mixed media so I count it. My fav Hulk piece I have ever owned.

4. The Terminator - Fantastic paint apps, some of the best clothing, and a great sculpt make this one a winner if you are a fan of the film.

5. Hulk - If you like the Kirby style the this is THE piece to own.

6. Indiana Jones Raiders - If the jacket did not flake I would still own this piece. But the jacket was a blessing in disguise. Had it not had the issues I would have never got the TOD Indy and that is my fav PF ever.

7. Boba Fett - Great clothing on this piece. Has great presence.

8. Terminator 2 - Got rid of this once T1 was announced but I always love the Face sculpt. A bit thin but not a deal breaker IMO

9. Demon Freddy - I loved the look of this one and the pose. New Freddy blows it away though.

10. Joker PF - Best Joker piece out there!

Pieces I don't own

1. Doom
2. Freddy
3. Buffy - Both versions
4. Wyett Earp and Doc Holiday
5. Creature from the Black Lagoon
6. Darkness
7. Thor - comic
8. Captain America - comic
9. Gandalf the Grey
10. General Tarkin

1. leatherface

2. freddy demon

3. wolverine

4. darth vader

5. patient zero

6. indiana jones Raiders

7. jason (freddy vs jason ver.)

8. german paratrooper

9. red skull

10. mola ram

Doom
Thor comic
Captain America comic
Darth Talon
Gambit
Wolverine
Patient Zero
Freddy
Batman
Superman

Not in order
Captain America comic
Thor comic
Skaar
Babydoll
Terminator T1
T2 T800
Dutch
Vampirella
Iron Man Mk VI (tho it's a maquette)
Black Widow
Gambit
Jessica Rabbit
and the Joker too!

1. The Evil Queen Ex - an incredible use of fabric and a fantastic interpretation of this jealous character.

2. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - a must have for any Tomb Raider fan or any premium format fan, incredibly dynamic and the very best pose of a PF!

3. Aurra Sing Ex - again a great use of fabric and little chains, great attention to detail and sculpt.

4. Darth Talon - a sexy and elegant pose which emanates that "I'll kill your @ss if you look twice at me!" look.

5. Captain Jack Sparrow Ex - an all round top of the range piece, full of surprising nick knacks, the fabric on this piece is phenomenal! The sculpt is kick@ss and the paint application is perfection! Killer base, plus two portraits, what's not to love?

6. Maleficent Ex - a stunning display of fabric detail, I love the way it drapes off the base and the exclusive provides 4 different poses.

7. Aayla Secura Ex - the very best statue out there of this beautiful Twi'lek Jedi!

8. Babydoll Ex - fantastic facial sculpting combined with another great pose and outfit.

9. Jessica Rabbit - a sultry and seductive pose, with a beautiful glittering gown.

10. Vampirella - sexy, hot and downright teasing, she's fine and she knows it!

Coming soon:
> Poison Ivy Ex
> Shaak Ti Ex
So these could knock off the last 2 if they live up to their prototypes *fingers crossed*

Last edited:
UPDATE!!

1. The Evil Queen Ex - an incredible use of fabric and a fantastic interpretation of this jealous character.

2. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - a must have for any Tomb Raider fan or any premium format fan, incredibly dynamic and the very best pose of a PF!

3. Aurra Sing Ex - again a great use of fabric and little chains, great attention to detail and sculpt.

4. Darth Talon - a sexy and elegant pose which emanates that "I'll kill your @ss if you look twice at me!" look.

5. Captain Jack Sparrow Ex - an all round top of the range piece, full of surprising nick knacks, the fabric on this piece is phenomenal! The sculpt is kick@ss and the paint application is perfection! Killer base, plus two portraits, what's not to love?

6. Maleficent Ex - a stunning display of fabric detail, I love the way it drapes off the base and the exclusive provides 4 different poses.

7. Aayla Secura Ex - the very best statue out there of this beautiful Twi'lek Jedi!

8. Babydoll Ex - fantastic facial sculpting combined with another great pose and outfit.

9. Jessica Rabbit - a sultry and seductive pose, with a beautiful glittering gown.

10. Vampirella - sexy, hot and downright teasing, she's fine and she knows it!

Coming soon:
> Poison Ivy Ex
> Shaak Ti Ex
So these could knock off the last 2 if they live up to their prototypes *fingers crossed*

Your missing Lady Death PF from that list. It's one of ssc very best statues date.

My top 10 PFs list

10) Ms Marvel pF EX
9) Vampirella PF EX
8) joker PF EX
7) Thor PF (comic) EX
6) Red Skull PF EX
5) Darth Talon PF
4) Lady Death PF EX
3) Captain America (comic) PF
2) Doom PF

And the best..
1) Hulk PF

If Spiderman Comiquette was classified as a PF, he would had been in the top 5 list.

Extremely hard to put in a list of 10, I have been buying pf's since the first Vader, and have owned MANY, this is based on what I have owned, and not what I want, since I have owned most of them before and not gone back ( I weed out my collection every year or two).

No order
Baroness, great sculpt, paint, my all time favorite character the fabric was a slap in the face, but will be fixed soon.

Cobra Commander, love G I Joe and so far the line has been really good!

Indiana Jones ROTLA, yeah the jacket cuffs are really ahrd and will break and crack if I squeeze, but so far nothing and it is really perfect other than that.

babydoll, didn't think I would like this more than GG (which is great) but love the pose and action (pics don't do her justice) fabric is well done and face and paint apps are superb!

Captain Hook, I think the best executed pf in the disney line, looks like it jumped right out of the cartoon (evil queen is almost perfect too, just hated how her legs were sculpted together...small nitpick

Lady Death, perfect sculpt, size, presence, paints, one of SS best.

Jessica Rabbit, been waiting for this for a LONG time, yeah she doesn't have a smile, but she didn't always in the movie, alot of the time she had this frumpy frown, and this sculpt captures it nicely, I may still custom a smile on one of the 3 I have. But the dress is sexy, not crappy like the second bunch of pics SS showed, paints look great, and the penguin is a nice touch, also the base that lights up!

Joker, perfection! Fabric is just really well done, and the head is well perfect, and the paints came out super nice!

Mola Ram, not extremely popular, but so perfectly done it is crazy he isn't more popular, head and paints are beautiful, the portrait couldn't be better, love the extra switch outs. Best Indy villain!

Gambit, sold him, but was really well done, Jim Lee head all the way, like how they didn't chicken out with the cigarette.

Honorable Mentions:
Hulk green
Lara Croft Hughes
Red Skull (no nazi sign :mad: yeah I know bad mojo, but wasn't accurate
T2 T800 ( a little foam in his jacket and pants to give him more of a menacing look and he was great
Psylocke (super sexy, but the cracking paint was hard to take)
Black Cat, great sculpt oved the base, hated the fabric, prefer my customized one, and also currently making another right now
Rogue, face it EVERYONE wanted this, proto pics were great, it wasn't until production pieces showed up is when it all went to s*it, fun to customize though
Sabretooth, exc is only way to go, besides the pj's the sculpt was outstanding

Not Released but looking forward to:
Punisher, gotta love classic punisher
Deadpool, this one grew on me, I still don't care for the chicken and wont display, but the sculptis nice
Poison Ivy, super sexy, new pics look great, she will be one of SS best (only wish Harley could have matched this awesomeness)
Batman, can't wait 2 heads, nothing overly spectacular with the pose, but works with him, and love that they went with tthe sculpted cape, this isgoing to be a custom dream job.

Never owned but think they are great:
Gollum
Dark Rider
Rocketeer
Grand Moff Tarkin
Dutch
Jack Sparrow recent

wow good question is it in general or out of your personal collection

my collection
1 - ss thor comic ver PF
2- ss captain america comic ver Pf
3 - sideshow iron man maquette legacy effects