Your real names?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My real name's Chris....well really it's Christopher but my parents only really called me that when I was in trouble...so I used to ignore them when they called me by my full name. The only other person to call me Christopher was the only female cousin in my family(yeah everyone in my family had male offspring when I was growing up...must be something in the genes) but as I idolized her when I was a child she was the exception.

...................................................................................................................................so your name is???:confused:

Just Kidding :peace Hi Christopher Chris!

Richard to people who know me...

people who know me less well have all sorts of names for me
Michael, David, James, Rich (I HATE being called Rich, it's what my father goes by.. different middle names though so at least noone can call me junior)

My human name is Romanos with the accent to the O

and my folowers can call me the second Messiah(lol) or Romas the Melodist (thats my nick)

My real name is exactly the same as my username, I'm called David Mollins, but I use my surname more often, as it's far more uncommon

Back