Your real names?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what you're basing your dig on besides a spiteful attitude, but have fun with that. :)

There's a reason people run into problems in their real life because of the internet. It's because they don't do much thinking about what they post and where, and just love to overshare because it's easy. I was just remarking on that.

Refresh my memory why people think sharing their name, occupation, children and whatever details of their entire life in an open forum is anything but ****ing retarded.

The Sideshow Freaks forum is the last place online predators will look for info when you can pretty much gain access to someone's whole life through facebook, twitter and Instagram etc. these days.

People share parts of their life to connect with others and be part of this community.

We all run the risk of identity theft every time we log on to the interwebs, if someone wants your information bad enough then nothing will stop them from getting it.

You are aware your information is retrievable despite it being on a forum....just keep that in mind.

But hey, if you feel smarter by saying it's retarded, go for it.
I didn't say it made me feel smarter, don't put words in my mouth so you can take a shot. I just said it was a dumb thing to do. But let's go with "sensible" if you want to label it. All kinds of smart people can be all kinds of stupid when they want to be, and it's most common when they're on the web. I'm of the mind to not make it any easier for criminals, or psychos, to do harm to me and mine.

People share parts of their life to connect with others and be part of this community.

We all run the risk of identity theft every time we log on to the interwebs, if someone wants your information bad enough then nothing will stop them from getting it.

Thanks for the tip on human interaction, wasn't sure how that worked. ;) Just seems that everyone became oblivious to common sense when they realized they could spill their guts to the world through a wide range of devices and media for a monthly access fee. :dunno

Pfffft... Noobs. Names Brandon code name "Slippery Snake"
2014-12-06 11.41.02.jpg

Thanks for the tip on human interaction, wasn't sure how that worked. ;) Just seems that everyone became oblivious to common sense when they realized they could spill their guts to the world through a wide range of devices and media for a monthly access fee. :dunno

Remember that next time you delete your history. :monkey3

Back