Your Odd 1:6 Figure Wants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably no one remembers the cartoon "Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors".
Jaycedrive.jpg
A 1/6 Jayce would be pretty cool.

Figures from Wild Wild West. The real one, not the Will Smith version.

I'd a love a 1/6 set of Slipknot from the Iowa album look :yess:

That would be an awesome display. :rock

I couldnt do all 9 members, so I probably could do any. Ya gotta have all 9. Id like to see a massive stage, all members with all instruments. That would be insane, and super fun to play with. The Clown on one of those giant percussion drums would be so fun to see.

And yeah, the jumpsuits from IOWA were the best. Id want that but I'd prefer Cory with the mask frombthe first album, still my favorite.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

It doesn't seem that most of these choices are all that odd. Anyway, for a couple odd choices I'd like to see that probably will never get made, I'll go with Patrick Duffy as the Man from Atlantis and Kevin Sorbo as Kull the Conqueror.

It doesn't seem that most of these choices are all that odd.

Agreed. Like Man with No Name and I think I even saw Gladiator back there. Nothing odd about them. Even mine aren't all that odd, but those posts were just in response or agreement to other posts.

Now Michelin Man and Ed Grimely are odd. :lol

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Here's a couple that popped into my head recently... not necessarily odd, but for sure niche:

Mary Death from Bounty Killer
bountykillermary.jpg
86fb389d1ae07734743424fd50bfc138.jpg
mary-death-bounty-killer-630x350.jpg

Val Kilmer from Real Genius
chrisknight24.jpg
bunny-slippers-real-geniusthe-fashions-of-chris-knight-from-real-genius-founditemclothing-gmbr7f.jpg
bcc03d38d9eb236dc7c82ac8ec7885c5.jpg

and just for fun...
DVD-Extra-Lancelot-Link-7E1J4L8Q-x-large.jpg
billymays.jpg

That would be an awesome display. :rock

I couldnt do all 9 members, so I probably could do any. Ya gotta have all 9. Id like to see a massive stage, all members with all instruments. That would be insane, and super fun to play with. The Clown on one of those giant percussion drums would be so fun to see.

And yeah, the jumpsuits from IOWA were the best. Id want that but I'd prefer Cory with the mask frombthe first album, still my favorite.

Oh yea the first album looks would be great too. Just wouldn't want anything from Vol 3 I don't think.

Man to have the 1/6 percussion set for Clown to pose on would awesome. I don't think I could afford all 9 either but I would try lol they're one of my favorite bands ever.

Back