Your Odd 1:6 Figure Wants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bludpack.jpg

Trying to place that film.. I recognise Ron 'Awesome' Perlman but otherwise drawing a blank?

Bob malugalugalugalugaluga from big man on campus,with a two speed vacuume and some chicken faces,I'd buy that in a heartbeat

"Blade, meet the Bloodpack... Lighthammer (not in pic), Verlain, Priest (not in pic), Snowman, Chupa and Reinhardt"
Nyssa and Assad (in pic)
Would love that line. I've seen Reinhardt customs, and Snowman would be a Donny Yen head mod. Lighthammer and Verlaine might not be too difficult, but the rest not as easy.

Also, I know this this may seem pretty off the wall, but later this year I'm planning to commission 4-5 characters from the Broadway musical, Cats. Other than the hair work I've found out that these are not as difficult as I thought because the faces are a makeup design of course, and most of the costumes are just bodysuits painted to give the illusion of fur.

Also, I know this this may seem pretty off the wall, but later this year I'm planning to commission 4-5 characters from the Broadway musical, Cats. Other than the hair work I've found out that these are not as difficult as I thought because the faces are a makeup design of course, and most of the costumes are just bodysuits painted to give the illusion of fur.

That is totally AWESOME. And Skimbleshanks is the best cat, because he's the Railway Cat.

Oddest... hmmm. Band/musician ones mebbe - assuming they were amazing likenesses, natch. I'd totally be up for a 1/6 Emily from Warpaint, or an entire 1/6 scale set of Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings. What can I say? :lol

Also, a 1/6 Kim Pine & Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim. Comic versions (not that I've anything against the film).

I would LOVE **** Tracy movie figures in 1/6...

Somebody needs to do these as custom heads at least!

Sallah

Back