Your Most Obscure Sideshow "want"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figures from Lost Boys or more obscure : Near Dark.

Most of these are not terribly obscure at all.

I want a 12" figure of Patrick McGoohan as the Prisoner, with an exclusive grey scale Secret Agent/Danger Man variant.

Not really obscure: Jay and Silent Bob 12".
Pretty obscure: A series of 12" based on the works of H.P. Lovecraft. Gimme a 1/6th Cthulhu NOW!
Really obscure: Gary Gygax & Dave Arneson 12" figures.

A little embarassing but, I'd snap up figures based on two musicals:
1776 and Sweeny Todd, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

Also, anything with Jason Isaacs (as Capt. Hook? No brainer there. or The Patriot.)

Customikey said:
A little embarassing but, I'd snap up figures based on two musicals: 1776 and Sweeny Todd, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

Not embarassing at all. I'd want George Hearn as Sweeney, not Len Cariou.

You want embarrassing? Okay, obscure as they want to be: Maynard G. Krebs from "The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis" (with bongo drums exclusive), Animal from "Lou Grant," Angel from "Rockford Files" (with voice chip blathering lying excuses so Jimmy won't beat him up), and Radar from "M*A*S*H." A line of offbeat, original TV sidekick characters...think of the licensing nightmares to get just one character from each of many different shows!

If I could come up with a signature role for the late actor Jack Elam, he'd be on my list too. I think he did a brief TV series with Gary Busey and Mark Hamill..."Texas Wheelers"? That would do. What a great face.

:cool:

or 12'' from young guns: Emilio Estevez as billy the kid,kiefer sutherland,charlie sheen, lou diamond philips....

ooooo so many
1/4 scale pt4 Jason
Juile from Return Of the Living Dead
T1 figs
pt1 Freddy
pt6 Myers
Riddick from Pitch Black
Pinhead
LeatherFace from pt3
Rocky
Arnold as Dutch from Predator
some Zombies
Some Class of Nuke'em High figs
theres more just cant think right now
I'll post the rest later LOL

Richard B. Riddick from Pitch Black

The entire cast of M*A*S*H*

Hawk the Destroyer

Krull

For a toy property that would be totally cool, but have no chance in existing due to rights mismanagement: Buckaroo Banzai and the Hong Kong Cavaliers

Something that Sideshow could do once they develop little bodies: Time Bandits

A toy line made exclusively for me...any Wes Anderson movie figures, Bottle Rocket, Rushmore, Royal Tennenbaums, but most importantly the Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou!!! Bill Murray as Zissou, Willem Dafoe as Klaus, Goldblum as Hennessy, Bud Cort as the bond company stooge, and the fabled jaguar shark. Hell, I would pay top dollar for a 1/6 scale Deep Search submarine!

Of course, the one license that should be made, and may just yet see the light of day: Serenity/Firefly in either form!

I don't know if these would really be obscure, but they're not likely, that's for sure:

A line based on Alan Moore's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen comics + a Moriarty, Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson in the same vein. Maybe they could throw in Poe's Dupin as well. I would love to see those.

Rugby1970 said:
Karen Black after she has been possessed by the spirit of the Zuni Fetish Doll in "Trilogy Of Terror"!

I can't believe someone remembers this. That was awesome. Makes me remember "Killdozer" too.

Anyway, I would like to see characters from "Animal House". Bluto with a plate of jello. Needlemeyer in his ROTC gear with silver helmet. Otter in golf attire. It goes on and on...

Maybe even the guy who says: "Mind if we dance wif your dates?"

Customikey said:
1776 and Sweeny Todd, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

SSC would do a great job with Sweeny Todd! I agree with Gruff Old Bear. Give me George Hearn.

How about Victor Wong as "Egg Shen" from Big Trouble in Little China?

14.jpg

"It will come out no more!!!"

Last edited:
"Hey Egg, how did you get up there?"

"Wasn't easy!"

A Jack Burton figure is a must to go with him.

bluesparrow said:
Most of these are not terribly obscure at all.

I want a 12" figure of Patrick McGoohan as the Prisoner, with an exclusive grey scale Secret Agent/Danger Man variant.
I've said before how much I would love a Number Six figure. My exclusive choice would be an inflatable Rover. The Prisoner has a huge cult following, I think SS should really make it.

12'' figures from all of Kevin Smith movies...I really want a Brodie figure from mallrats..

Back