Your Most Obscure Sideshow "want"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ghostface from Scream
John Doe w/ bloody bandages from Se7en
The Dude, Walter, & Donny from The Big Lebowski

To a lessor degree...

Patrick Bateman from American Psycho
Bruce Willis w/ raincoat & Sam Jackson from Unbreakable

murderofcrows1971, I'll see your Linnea Quigley and raise you a Michelle Bauer. Scream queens would be a neat idea although I think it might be the sort of thing SSC would have done back in the day as opposed to the era of 12" SW and LotR. Still a fun idea.

As long as I'm going the musical route:

Phantom of the Opera (Michael Crawford, no not our MC)
Norma Desmond and Max from Sunset Blvd. (Glenn Close and George Hearn)
Jean Valjean, Javert, and Thenardier from Les Miserables
Glinda and Elphaba from Wicked

Wicked would be cool, what about Julie Taymor's production of Titus?

How about Tron? Anyone for figures that light from the inside!

My most obscure want would be 12" figures from Troy. The movie was decent, but the costumes were amazing!
Other then that, I'd like a Rough Riders Theodore Roosevelt.
Also maybe a line of 1/6 figures based on designs by artists like Alex Ross or Adam Hughes.
not licensed properties just concepts they come up with that reflect popular characters like superheroes or Sci-Fi. And I think they'd support the idea, both being 1/6 scale fans.
It would also force Sideshow to create a new base body for AH! females!

Customikey said:
Phantom of the Opera (Michael Crawford, no not our MC)

Davis Gains! Better Phantom and more people (American's anyhow) have seen him than Crawford.

Shaihulud said:
12'' figures from all of Kevin Smith movies...I really want a Brodie figure from mallrats..
True dat. Give him Willum and you can have your own "My Name is Earl" set, too.

I want 12" A-Team figures and I want them yesterday!!!!!
I want a 12" Michael Knight figure & Gar(I think that was his name??)
And I want a 12" Fall Guy figure,Steve Austin(not the wrestler!)

Oh yeah, I want 12" Cenobites from ALL the Hellraiser movies!
And 12" Pulp Fiction figures....

Shaihulud said:
Figures from Lost Boys or more obscure : Near Dark.

YES!!!!Great idea,Near Dark is one of my favorite vampire movies of all time..I havent seen Lost Boys in a few years but I would jump on LB figures in a heart beat.

Wor-Gar said:
I can't believe someone remembers this. That was awesome. Makes me remember "Killdozer" too.

Anyway, I would like to see characters from "Animal House". Bluto with a plate of jello. Needlemeyer in his ROTC gear with silver helmet. Otter in golf attire. It goes on and on...

Maybe even the guy who says: "Mind if we dance wif your dates?"

Well, if we're doing Killdozer, then we need the cast of The Car :cool:

Oh yeah dude.... Jules and Vincent!! The Wolf.... list goes on and on... that line would be killer...

Oh and as someone said before... Arnold as Dutch from Predator. Hell, an entire line of Predator figs would rule all...

"I ain't got time to bleed....."

gdb said:
Davis Gains! Better Phantom and more people (American's anyhow) have seen him than Crawford.

I met Davis! He and I went to the same college (FSU BA in Theater), at different times of course. He is fantastic.

Someone already mentioned the first thing that came to my mind: James Spader and William Shatner from "Boston Legal".

After that, here are my dream figures: Bette Davis as Margo Channing from "All About Eve", Cary Grant from any of his Hitchcock movies, and William Powell and Myrna Loy as Nick and Nora Charles from the "Thin Man" movies.

Ah, I would be in Collector Heaven with all of these!! :banana

All About Eve would be spectacular!!! Bette Davis could fit in with other classic monsters!!!:rolleyes: Really though, this would be awesome, coming from one of the most vicious movies ever!

Back