Your most anticipated games

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Borderlands 2
Bioshock Infinite
Assassins Creed 3
Hitman Absolution
Grand Theft Auto 5

Gabriel Knight 1 remake (now heavily rumored)

Borderlands 2
Halo 4
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
The Last of Us
God of War: Ascension

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
Castlevania: Mirror of fate (3DS)
Dishonored
Deadlight

Dark Souls 2 (praise the sun !)

The last of us

Not that much I'm really hyped for at the moment, outside of the new Hitman game, and Aliens: Colonial Marines next year.

I mean there are quite a few games that look good, and that I'm interested in probably playing at some point, but not much that I'm truly hyped for or just can't wait to play. At least not this far out anyhow.

Aliens : colonial marines

Bioshock infinite

Aliens : colonial marines

Borderlands 2

Aliens : colonial marines:impatient:

And Dead space 3...

In no particular order my list would have to be:

Ni No Kuni
Tomb Raider
Bioshock Infinite
The Last of Us
Assassins Creed 3

Assassin's Creed 3, Resident Evil 6, Last of Us, Halo 4, and Dead Space 3, woot! However, I doubt I'll get around to playing much of any of those at first, except AC3.

I'm craving for some good old school D&D strategy / rpg game like the bioware stuff of the past.

A few sequels - Bioshock, Dead Space, Splinter Cell, and one other I'm forgetting right now (how excited I must be for it!)

Watch Dogs looks like it could be fantastic, but I also have a small fear that the game could be so convoluted and / or rely on a gameplay gimmick and forget to include the rest of the gameplay. But fingers crossed for it.

But I'm really pumped for Dishonored. I hadn't heard much about it until this month's Game Informer article. It looks fantastic - I'm hoping it lives up to its potential.

Back