Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it's not cheap [emoji38]

It should drop a little for you since they remove the VAT for US buyers but i think it comes to about $50 shipped.
$50! Reminds me of my laserdisc days.

Funny, 20+ years ago I'd spend over $100 for a criterion laserdisc of one movie.

Now I scoff at $30.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

nice pick up from Best Buy Black Friday $14.99 ea.

and 3 Steelbooks from the UK

Attachments

• IMG_1683.JPG
    IMG_1683.JPG
    683.1 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1680.JPG
    IMG_1680.JPG
    613 KB · Views: 97
Nice!

BB didn't have Thor 4K on sale here, thought the sales were the same at all Best Buys. Ended up ordering from Amazon for $13.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

$13 can't beat that.Nice pickup.

In an effort to eventually own all of the MCU films in 4K, I picked up The Incredible Hulk for $10.

Damn' 4K IH for $10, cool. I'M always checking for some of the earlier MCU films in 4K.Even some of the more recent have not been released in 4K yet, like Doctor Strange and Ant Man.

Last edited:
Oh, that Manta Lab’s The Shape of Water sure is purty. Is a slipcover that’s white, or is the SteelBook white?

Oh, that Manta Lab’s The Shape of Water sure is purty. Is a slipcover that’s white, or is the SteelBook white?

The steelbook is dark blue with Eliza and Amphibian Man holding each other under water. I think it's the same image they used for the movie poster.

SteelBooks picked up in the last few weeks:

6f9mqx.jpg

Wasn't going to get this until I saw it in person. Looks fantastic in hand, and the debossing is the icing on the cake.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Got this on Black Friday. Haven't opened it yet as I'm still iffy on it.

9iyemd.jpg

The art on this SteelBook is vastly superior to the first SteelBook. For those that remember the 80's, the artwork is reminiscent of Patrick Nagel's artwork...which fits this movie to a tee...

24xqg5s.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not a huge fan of the M:I series...but Fallout was phenomenal.

2d2btj6.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

And from yesterday...Venom.

25qfxfl.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Took me a while to find a copy that wasn't too expensive. One of the jewels of my collection honestly. Def up there as one of my favorite Steelbooks.

YnGl0x2.jpg

Got this a few days ago. While by no means is the art for this SteelBook great, I don't have this classic movie on Blu-Ray (had it DVD), and it comes with a faux 4K copy...a Blu-Ray of a 4K scan :lol.

Oh, and Amazon also had it for under $20...previously you had to order directly from Shout for about $40.

zit8vp.jpg

8x7ec9.jpg

2s1qa28.jpg

Back