Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know that. I'll keep my online order just in case I can't get over there tomorrow.

Yeah, typical Thompson. :lol I think it also shows what a great job Depp did portraying him.

I'm surprised you don't have more Criterions. They really are the top of the line when it comes to quality and the amount of background you get on the making of the films.

I can't wait for The Devil's Backbone... Especially for del Toro's interactive notebook. Btw, the spine number is 666. :lol

Well, the price is one thing. And the other thing is....most of them just aren't my kind of movies.

Some are, like Devil's Backbone, and Brazil, which I will pick up soon. And Dazed and Confused as well.

I'll watch those other films in film school, in the right environment. Where my brain can open and be more susceptible to the depth.

Well, the price is one thing. And the other thing is....most of them just aren't my kind of movies.

Some are, like Devil's Backbone, and Brazil, which I will pick up soon. And Dazed and Confused as well.

I'll watch those other films in film school, in the right environment. Where my brain can open and be more susceptible to the depth.

Dazed and Confused is one my favorites. Definitely one to have in your collection.

And I understand about the price. The only time I buy Criterions is during the 50% sales. :lol

I was just kidding around, being goofy.

I really should try this sellback program everyone is always talking about. I still have way too many DVD's lying around that I never watch.

Dazed and Confused is one my favorites. Definitely one to have in your collection.

And I understand about the price. The only time I buy Criterions is during the 50% sales. :lol

I'll wait for the next one and pick that up, along with Devil's Backbone.

Okay now.......if you scroll down this list you'll see the X-Men First Class DVD. If you buy that for $7.99, you'll get a free ticket to Wolverine, plus a Wolverine comic. Could you also take that DVD and trade it in later for $5 off a Blu-ray?

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/search...&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=16&iht=y

Wouldn't it be better to buy it on blu ray and take in a dvd to get the $5 off coupon? So then you only pay $5 and get the comic, movie ticket and the movie on bluray.

Wouldn't it be better to buy it on blu ray and take in a dvd to get the $5 off coupon? So then you only pay $5 and get the comic, movie ticket and the movie on bluray.

I already have a blu-ray and the DVD is cheaper. If you still need the movie then it's a whole other ballgame. :lol

I got two Blu-rays from Amazon France today. Both are region-free:
- King Kong (1976)
- Army of Darkness (3 versions - International, Theatrical and Director's Cut)

Back