Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing what one can buy when they finally pull the plug on hookers and blow.

What did you just call me? :(

Like I said, as long as you keep it in the basement.

Damn, I wish I had a basement. :panic:

Looks so good on Bu-ray!!! :rock

Awe, you called me bu... ;)

theuncutversionofjurassicp.jpg

You laugh, but that would scare the crap out of me...

In other news, I swung by Target, but saw absolutely no Willow. So I headed over to Best Buy, and they had just ONE copy left! Well, I snagged that up. And this was only two hours after they opened. I didn't figure there would be a ton of interest in this one, but they likely underordered to be safe. The check out girl did say they had been selling a ton of them this morning...

It's a Lucasfilm thing. Since I saw Warwick on the Sunday of CVI, I knew this would be in my collection. Do you like fantasy in general Waller?

It's a Lucasfilm thing. Since I saw Warwick on the Sunday of CVI, I knew this would be in my collection. Do you like fantasy in general Waller?

I liked fantasy more when I was younger, but now it's just stuff like LOTR and the first Conan the Barbarian for me.

I liked fantasy more when I was younger, but now it's just stuff like LOTR and the first Conan the Barbarian for me.

Fantasy makes me feel younger. And the original Conan is the best! But I like these feel good parables or fables or whatever from the time when I was growing up.

Fantasy makes me feel younger. And the original Conan is the best! But I like these feel good parables or fables or whatever from the time when I was growing up.

I was watching the THX Laserdisc promo from years ago and I have to say I still enjoy it.

If there is anyone who lives in Austin, TX and would like to go to the screening for Taxi Driver, let me know.
I'll buy you a ticket for an exchange for the free poster.

Check your Best Buy reward zone certificates because I just received an email saying they gave me a bonus certificate that's only good for this week only. (13th-19th)

Check your Best Buy reward zone certificates because I just received an email saying they gave me a bonus certificate that's only good for this week only. (13th-19th)

I haven't bought from Best Buy at all this year until this past week, so they don't love me no more. :lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl

I haven't bought from Best Buy at all this year until this past week, so they don't love me no more. :lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl

Since Amazon started charging tax last year, and I've gotten more into collecting Blu-rays, I hit Premiere Silver in Dec! I think that was about 4 times as much as showed in my purchase history for all the previous years before 2012, put together! :monkey4

Oh, and I picked up Roger Rabbit yesterday and will be getting Legends of the Guardians 3D, Life of Pi 3D, Spiders 3D and The Blob later in the week. Probably get the 3 Disney titles through DMC.

Since Amazon started charging tax last year, and I've gotten more into collecting Blu-rays, I hit Premiere Silver in Dec! I think that was about 4 times as much as showed in my purchase history for all the previous years before 2012, put together! :monkey4

Oh, and I picked up Roger Rabbit yesterday and will be getting Legends of the Guardians 3D, Life of Pi 3D, Spiders 3D and The Blob later in the week. Probably get the 3 Disney titles through DMC.

Lonnie, do you have the RewardZone Mastercard too? Anything you buy with it anywhere gets you points and points towards staying at Silver status.

Back