Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's too soon. I'm not ready to watch The Hobbit: AUJ yet. I saw it twice in the theater...

I'll wait for the full blown release with a longer cut... ;)

It's never too soon.

Ill get that as well.

The 3D version will be one of the first movies I watch when I get my new setup.

I have that version coming as well. Wanted the lenticular Gandalf cover.

Knew you'd say that Josh, but for me I can definitely wait. It was a pretty astounding film, but I did already spend well over six hours of my life watching the first 1/3 of The Hobbit, so...

:lol

Knew you'd say that Josh, but for me I can definitely wait. It was a pretty astounding film, but I did already spend well over six hours of my life watching the first 1/3 of The Hobbit, so...

:lol

I can understand. I have the TE and EE of The Lord of the Rings films and will do it here. The stories are that good so I don't mind giving some more time and money to the story.

I've never seen the Hobbit, so am enjoying it now!!

:monkey2:monkey2 Glad you're enjoying it now though. :rock

I can understand. I have the TE and EE of The Lord of the Rings films and will do it here. The stories are that good so I don't mind giving some more time and money to the story.

This. :lecture

I foresee myself watching The Hobbit much more frequently than the LOTR and I am so grateful for that. The LOTR are so epic and astounding but I find I have to be mentally prepared to invest hours into an incredibly intense journey and only watch them once every 1-2 years at the most.

The Hobbit is like the LOTR version of the first Star Wars or an Indiana Jones film. Pure adventure and great fun. I can't wait to watch it over and over and over.

I don't know if ill watch it more often. It will be watched in conjunction of some kind of marathon. I love Middle-earth. I do work for Torn, read the books every year, etc. it's all about balance for me.

I am looking forward to a six movie marathon from Middle-earth.

:monkey2:monkey2 Glad you're enjoying it now though. :rock

All done! Wow I can't wait for part 2!!!! I had no idea they'd bring back a lot of the cast from the first trilogy(well except for Gandalf).

All done! Wow I can't wait for part 2!!!! I had no idea they'd bring back a lot of the cast from the first trilogy(well except for Gandalf).

Nice! Very glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, it was nice to see them, and have them back in a way using the appendices material. Yeah, I'm very excited to see part 2.

Last edited:
The 3D version will be one of the first movies I watch when I get my new setup.

1315550015703489.gif

Got this in the other day. One of my favorite animes
71exB5zNqCL_SL1500__zps4cc17211.jpg

I own this and still have yet to watch it :lol Been meaning to because I heard it is great. I started the manga and I really enjoy it

Picked up Forbidden Kingdom and A Better Tommorow tonight on Bluray

I own this and still have yet to watch it :lol Been meaning to because I heard it is great. I started the manga and I really enjoy it

Picked up Forbidden Kingdom and A Better Tommorow tonight on Bluray

It's one of my favorite animes. I haven't read all the manga but it seems to stay pretty truthful to the manga until the last few eps. I will confess as much as I love the anime, I hope it gets a reboot or something that way they can continue the story. The anime ends after 26 eps while the manga is still ongoing.

Back