Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I typically despise these 4 packs, and don't buy DVDs anymore I couldn't resist this one when I saw it.

883929230143;size=m2

Barry Lyndon on bluray

Only $6 at Frys! :D

I'm a big fan of Kubrick, but have never seen this one. I was afraid the subject matter would bore me. But, Stanley was such an amazing storyteller, I'm not having that problem at all. He sure did like to use the zoom though. It works, hands down, but it happens a lot. Beautiful film thus far. Enjoying it immensely...

Last edited:
I got Hook, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, School of Rock, Out of Sight, and A Beautiful Mind for $5 each on blu-ray at Best Buy during their upgrade and save deal.

Some blu-rays I picked up during Best Buy's Upgrade & Save during the last couple of weeks...

Romeo + Juliet with slipcover - $4.99
Coraline with Academy Award slipcover - $4.99
Get the Gringo Best Buy Exclusive with slipcover - $4.99
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs 3D with slipcover - $14.99
Princess Bride 25th Ann. Ed. - $4.99
Taken (2 disc edition) - $4.99
Despicable Me 3D with lenticular slip (no digital copy) - $14.99
Last Airbender 3D (Best Buy Exclusive) with lenticular slip - $24.99
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 with lenticular slip - $14.99

Also got these without the U&S...

Jackson 5 Complete Animated Series Set ($5 off with 2 coke purchase) - $14.99
Happiness is a Warm Blanket Charlie Brown with slipcover - $6.99

Also got the following pre-orders in...

Experiment in Terror
Our Man Flint
Grand Hotel

I'm looking for Clash of the Titans 3D WITH LENTICULAR SLIP!!! If anyone's Best Buy has one in stock, let me know and maybe we can work something out. It is on sale for $14.99, so with U&S, it should only be $9.99 + tax. If you don't want to fool with the U&S, I'm still interested even at the $14.99 price!

Some blu-rays I picked up during Best Buy's Upgrade & Save during the last couple of weeks...

Experiment in Terror
Our Man Flint
Grand Hotel

I'm looking for Clash of the Titans 3D WITH LENTICULAR SLIP!!! If anyone's Best Buy has one in stock, let me know and maybe we can work something out. It is on sale for $14.99, so with U&S, it should only be $9.99 + tax. If you don't want to fool with the U&S, I'm still interested even at the $14.99 price!

I'll be going there either tomorrow or Wednesday so I'll definately check for you.

This past weekend I received these BluRays from the UK:
- Universal Monsters: The Essential Collection
- The Evil Dead (Steelbook)
- Hostel: Part III

Locally from Best Buy trade and saved I picked up:
- The Possession
- Hell ("Apocalypse")

Experiment in Terror
Our Man Flint
Grand Hotel

Had i known you were looking for Harry Potter 2, you could have had mine.

Had i known you were looking for Harry Potter 2, you could have had mine.

I already had the Best Buy 3D exclusive, but wanted the lenticular slip for the regular combo and my local Best Buy just happened to have a lot of copies, so I finally picked it up with the last U&S coupon I had. Wasn't really looking... it was an impulse buy. :slap :rotfl

Still looking for the Clash of the Titans 3D WITH lenticular slip! If anyone is at Best Buy and sees one, let me know please.

I already had the Best Buy 3D exclusive, but wanted the lenticular slip for the regular combo and my local Best Buy just happened to have a lot of copies, so I finally picked it up with the last U&S coupon I had. Wasn't really looking... it was an impulse buy. :slap :rotfl

Still looking for the Clash of the Titans 3D WITH lenticular slip! If anyone is at Best Buy and sees one, let me know please.

Haven't seen those with slipcovers forever, I have been looking too!

Haven't seen those with slipcovers forever, I have been looking too!

I actually saw one at one of my Best Buys a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't have my U&S coupons yet, so I didn't pick it up. Went back just a couple of days later (to several Best Buys because I couldn't remember which one I saw it at) and couldn't find it! :panic: I just know there has to be more out there if one of my BB's had one, so I'm hopeful someone will find one.

Back