Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF, gibby said the same thing to me in another thread.

I'm spamming muscle juice all over freaks tonight. :rotfl

10389432-emoticon-holding-an-umbrella.jpg

From The Digital Bits:

Finally today, we’re getting reports from readers that there may be an audio issue on some copies of Sony’s new Total Recall (2012) Blu-ray. Depending on the player used, viewers are reporting audio drop-outs near the beginning of the film and bursts of static around 70 and 105 minutes in. I’ve watched the Extended Cut via my Oppo BDP-83 and had no problems, but others are having issues on select Oppo and Sony units among others. It seems to happen most commonly when the player’s audio is set to bitstream as opposed to PCM. We’ll try to look into the matter and see what’s up – if there’s a firmware issue or simply bad discs in need of a replacement program. When Sony gets back to us we’ll let you know.

Thanks! I'm using the same player as he with the latest firmware, but I'll see if it's on bitstrream or PCM and give that a shot.

Hey guys, would anyone know any info on this Star Wars DVD Set?
Looks unofficial. Ratio is apparently 1:78:1.
I cant find any type of review or technical information which would say that ANH, ESB and ROTJ are special edition, or original unaltered versions.
One seller i asked stated that they are the original unaltered versions, but im finding it hard to believe, as he may have it incorrect.
Would appreciate any help :)

https://www.boxsetsale.com.au/star-wars-trilogy-episode-16-dvd-box-set-new-collection-p-2132.html

BTW, lastest blu ray, expendables 2. pretty cool extras. :)

Back