Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this in...

iRobot01.jpg

iRobot02.jpg

No, but the back of the head comes off and you can see the details inside. It is actually very detailed... even parts inside the head you can't really see all that well.

Sounds like a re-release of the DVD set from Japan way back when. I got that one but i quickly boxed it back up and it's now up in the attic. Those eyes were following me everywhere in the room, staring at me :panic:

Last edited:
Sounds like a re-release of the DVD set from Japan way back when. I got that one but i quickly boxed it back up and it's now up in the attic. Those eyes were following me everywhere in the room, starring at me :panic:

I believe it probably is the same head sculpt; I always wanted the DVD one, so I'm kinda glad I never got it!

Last of the Bond Blu Rays. Octopussy.

Edit:I am shocked I could type that title.:lol

Oh yeah best part no more trips to Walmart, I hate that place.

Last edited:
I got I Robot 3D and Lincoln Vampire Slayer 3D and ordered the digibook of Blade Runner from Amazon.

Got Abe Lincoln 2D Target exclusive with lenticular slip (3D coming from Amazon) and today, picked up Coraline 3D with lenticular slip at Best Buy for only $17.99!!!

Buckeled down, and went to Best Buy to pick up the Bond set. 160...but it was worth it for all 22 Bond flicks on Blu Ray. Walked to the Blu Ray section, picked up a box set, and checked out. Felt good. Yes. I did it. I spent a ****load, but I love the franchise.

Left the store, went back home....looked at the box closer....

DVD...

OH ****.

So I went all the way back to Best Buy, traded it in, put down 50 more bucks for the ****ing thing, and got the set. Agh.

ARGH. They shouldn't put the DVD one in the Blu Ray section. I had no idea there was even a DVD one.

Buckeled down, and went to Best Buy to pick up the Bond set. 160...but it was worth it for all 22 Bond flicks on Blu Ray. Walked to the Blu Ray section, picked up a box set, and checked out. Felt good. Yes. I did it. I spent a ****load, but I love the franchise.

DVD...

OH ****.

So I went all the way back to Best Buy, traded it in, put down 50 more bucks for the ****ing thing, and got the set. Agh.

ARGH. They shouldn't put the DVD one in the Blu Ray section. I had no idea there was even a DVD one.

Best Buy is re-doing their movie section now. DVD and Blu-ray will be on the shelves together and they are only separated by genre now (horror, drama, action, comedy, family, etc).

:gah::gah:

Best Buy is re-doing their movie section now. DVD and Blu-ray will be on the shelves together and they are only separated by genre now (horror, drama, action, comedy, family, etc).

:gah::gah:

Our's hasn't changed. UGH....I'm going to hate that. It could be because most of the new blu-rays have DVDs in them too.

DVD...

OH ****.

You should have bought it the first week it was out at $150 for the Blu Ray set! :lol

Back